♧︎︎︎09

@yellow_3to3

❤️ 💬 ➢

❍ Liked by lee.jen0 and 897,201 others

yellow_3to3 movie date ❤️🍿🎬

View all comments :

@jisungpwark.02 HAHAHA RENJUN HYUNG IS THAT YOU?!

@yellow_3to3 yeah.....that's me

@hyuck.fullsun we need Y/n when we play games so she'll make him do the punishments
@yellow_3to3 oh shut up can you

@na.jaemin0813 HAHAHA CUTEEE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Tch what's cute about it?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes reading the comments under Renjun's post.The fans keep commenting on how cute they are.

"They're cute" Han said looking at the photo and Hyunjin glared at him."Why? Why you looking at me like that? That's the fact" Hyunjin sighed and slammed himself on his bed.

"What's up with you? You like Y/n?" he looked up."Hell nah she's stink af" Han furrowed his eyebrows."Then why are you being grumpy about how cute they are?" Hyunjin looked away.

"I-I'm not!" Han scoffed."Yeah yeah you liar" he walked out from the room.Hyunjin sighed thinking if that was true.About his feelings.

5 days later

"Yah what's wrong with you taking me out today? I cannot be long.Renjun is picking me up" Y/n said taking a sip of her chocolate frappe.

"I-I want to say something" Hyunjin said and she nodded."What is it?" he took off his mask.

"I-I like you?" She widened her eyes and choke up."YAH!!" she coughed patting her chest until it slowly gone."Are you nuts?!" he shook his head.

"Then why me?! I have a boyfriend?!" He bit his lips nervously and turned to the door when he saw Renjun at the entrance.He quickly placed his lips on Y/n's and Renjun turned to them.

"Renjun" he mumbled and she turned around."No no no babe!! RENJUN!!" she ran to him but he just walked into his car as the manager drove away.

"NO RENJUN!!" she called but the car was gone."Y/n I--" Hyunjin called but she slapped him in the face.

"Fucking bastard" she stomped back home and looked for Renjun but he was nowhere.She tried calling him texting him but nothing can do.

So she called Jaemin instead.