Asshole

Song: Break My Heart, Hey Violet.

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

I stared out at the beautiful skyscrapers in Gotham, thinking over everything.

I've just finished settling in with everything and am taking a bit of me time.

"(Y/n)! Come have a look at this!" I heard Barbara yell from the lounge room.

I raced in and sat on the couch next to her and Tabitha.

"The police protégé (Y/n) (L/n), who was recently locked up in Arkham for shooting detective Jim Gordon, has escaped. We have reason to believe she is now with the Maniax, continue with extreme caution, she is very dangerous..." a news reporter informed as videos played of my outburst at the GCPD.

"That's not fair!" I snapped, making the others look at me.

"What?" Arnold Dobkins asked confused.

"They didn't get my good side" I pouted, making the two girls next to me laugh.

"You have a good side?" Jerome asked.

"You thought so once, right?" I smirked confidently, winking.

"Oh please, that was all an act" he replied bitterly.

"Uh huh sure it was~" I hummed sarcastically.

"Bet you wish it wasn't though" he smirked widely.

"You wish Valeska" I smirked, winking.

Timeskip

We all sat at the dinner table, enjoying our food.

"So, as newbie tradition you have to tell us something we don't know" Greenwood said excitedly making me smile.

"Very well, ummmmm. I love to draw" I replied and Helzinger groaned.

"Boring" Dobkins booed.

"Tell us something juicy" Jerome said with a wicked smile.

"What about the secret" Barbara commented, making my eyes widen.

"Don't you dare" I said making her laugh.

"Ohhhh What? What is it?" Greenwood asked excitedly, bouncing in his seat a little.

"Barbara" I said in a warning voice.

"She loves to sing and dance. I caught her once and she was super embarrassed" she smirked and I groaned, putting my face in my arms as everyone laughed.

"That's better" Jerome grinned. "As your roommate I'm obligated to not let you forget that"

"Oh great" I mumbled, looking up a little to see him wink at me.