New Mission

Song: Battlefield, Jordin Sparks.

Since I was late updating the last chapter (sorry about that) I decided to upload another so ENJOY!

I groaned, realising I forgot to close the curtains last night as morning light flooded through the big windows.

I tried moving but I was dragged down by an arm draped around my waist.

I smiled, turning over to see Jerome's adorable sleeping face, so peaceful.

I smiled, running my hand gently over his cheek, thinking about how good it feels to wake up next to him in the morning. He moved in the sheets, the blanket falling down and exposing his pale toned stomach. God I'm lucky. 

"Perv" he slurred with a sloppy smirk, opening his eyes.

"Good morning" I smiled, kissing his forehead. "I didn't hear you crying last night, did you have a nightmare?"

"Nope, nightmare free" he smiled, using his hand around my waist to pull me closer, lips ghosting mine. "Thanks to you"

"I'm glad" I smiled, giving a soft and gentle kiss.

"We should get up" I sighed.

"Or we could stay in bed" he said, peppering my face and neck in gentle kisses.

"Mmhhh as nice as that sounds, I want food" I said with a grin as he groaned.

"Fine" He said and I smiled, kissing his cheek before standing up, him whistling at my appearance.

I was only wearing my undergarments and one of his shirts which didn't cover much.

"You sure you don't want to stay in bed?" He asked once more and I nodded, grabbing some clothes.

"I'll be out in a sec" I said, going into the bathroom and getting ready for the day.

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

Once changed I walked out of the bathroom to see Jerome was gone.

I shrugged my shoulders, walking out into the lounge room to see everyone sprawled across the place all doing their own thing.

"Morning guys" I smiled, sitting on the leg of the couch.

"Morning (Y/n)" Rob smiled.

"Morning" Zinger said.

"Hello sweetie, how did you sleep?" Barb asked from the seat next to me.

"Good" I smiled. "You?"

"Good? Was that all?" Jerome asked from behind me wearing a lopsided grin.