Cheerleader BBQ

Song: Girl on Fire, Alicia Keys.

Decided to do a double update. Enjoy.

The Maniax's hijacked an oil truck about two weeks ago and right now Jerome, Dobby, Zinger, Rob and I were in it.

We had a choice of either a bus full of cheerleaders or a senior bingo party, we chose the kids.

"I just hope GCPD gets here in time" I prayed inwardly.

We intercepted the bus causing it to stop. Dobby got out of the drivers seat, holding the door open for Jerome like he was a king. Jerome then jumped down, holding both hands up in the air.

"Move it I have to get through" I said from behind him.

The boy then turned around and got in my face.

"Don't talk to your captain like that" he whispered in that husky tone again making my insides melt.

Though I couldn't let him know that so I smirked, leaning into his ear.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way" I whispered once more.

He grinned widely before hesitantly moving aside.

"Thank you" I said, getting down and starting to walk to the bus, however he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to his face.

"Follow my rules, I'm your captain now" he whispered in my ear.

"Are you?" I whispered back sarcastically.

"Watch your words" he replied making me giggle.

"Sure thing Captain" I mocked before kissing his cheek and walking off, a massive smirk on my face.

"You ready Dobby?" I asked the shy man and he nodded enthusiastically.

Jerome then dramatically slid over to the doors, knocking on them with a gun as the girls inside screamed.

We then proceeded to handcuff all the cheerleaders to the seats, moving among the lane.

"I want you to know! That this was a very difficult decision for us! It was between you and a bingo senior citizen party. In the end we decided to skew a little younger. Youthful in the day, sorry" Jerome informed casually, a grin on his face as he moved to the front of the bus.

"Give me an O!" Jerome yelled enthusiastically but the girls just screamed and whimpered instead. He then shot the roof, making the girls cry out.

"He said give us an O!" I growled.

I looked out the window to see Zinger walk over with the petrol hose.

"OOOOO" the girl's droned out, crying and panicking.

"Give me an N!" Jerome said excitedly.

"NNNN" they chorused once more.

"Give me another O!" he repeated and the cheerleaders did what he said.

"What does that spell?" I asked enthusiastically as Jerome took the hose from Zinger.

"O no" Jerome and I spelt along with the cheerleaders as he doused them all in petrol.

Once done he then walked out the doors, throwing the hose on the floor and holding a hand for me.

"M'lady" he smirked and I rolled my eyes, grabbing it anyway as he lead me down the steps.

"Thank you for following my rules" he whispered in my ear causing goosebumps to appear on my (s/t) skin.

"Eeeehhhh" Dobby squealed, holding his gun.