Chapter 11

After we ate at the restaurant, we went home quickly and we we're so tired that we didnt take a swim.

Its been... Past 3 days already. 1st day was a success me going to joohyun and 2nd day...meeting her parents and 3rd we got to move here and for the fourth day...
It was okay I guess.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Joohyun kissed my cheeks.

"Hmm...its just that... I don't know what to do anymore... I don't want to go to school. I'm already old, I know everything and... I can just go to work now, right?" I said

"You can... But you Need to finish your studies baby." She rubs my back.

"Calm down baby, breathe and breathe out bae" she said to calm me down

"I'm sorry...."

"There's nothing to say sorry about baby, why are you sorry? its my fault, I'm sorry" she smiled at me and she gave me a peck.
And we cuddled in the bed.

"Wanna go out?" She ask

"let's go to the beach for a walk" I suggest.

"Thats a good idea baby." She smiled at me and helped me stand up.

Joohyun intertwine our hands and we head outside. We we're just walking... Slowly... Taking our time, having a nice fresh air outside. Its not that sunny. Its a great weather actually. A nice day to have a date.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You" I said to joohyun and gave her a peck.

"Thats...sweet" she said and looked away.

???
"I wanna know why... or what was the cause of the accident. Dig more further information."
He said as he left the Area

Jisoo

We're now picking up the Three.

"Hey"

"Hey Nayeon, Momo, Minho" Dahyun said

"Where's Lisa?"

"Didnt you already heard from Her Minho?"

"Nahhhh. No one told me about it, so?" He said as he hoped at the back.

"She went to see her girlfriend." I said
And started to drive

"I'm now starting to be very curious about that Girlfriend of hers." Minho said as he looked out the window.

"You'll see her next time." Momo said

"So... What are we gonna do with this time?"
Nayeon asked

"Let's go to the mall." I said and started to drive there.

"Good idea" dahyun agreed.

"Oh Thats a good idea. I'll buy some materials for the project later when we get there."

When the light turned red, I felt my phone buzz. I quickly checked it and saw a text from
Mr. M.

Mr. M:
I'll talk to you later in Lisa's house.
5 PM sharp.

After I read it, I look over and the light turned green. When we got there we just ate and buy Minho's materials then I drop them off in their respective house.

"You became quiet.... What happened?" Dahyun asked beside me

"Pops happened" I said and drive to Lisa's house. Dahyun just nodded and kept quiet too.