Chapter 13

Well... Its been a pleasure here Korea.
I smiled as I took a snap of my camera.

"We're going to miss you Lisa" Nayeon said as she hug me tightly and kissed my cheeks.
"Me Too Nayeon don't worry... I'll let jisoo hand over you stuff that I bought" I smiled at her.

"I'll miss you too Lisa." Momo said as she joined the hug. "Don't forget us?" She looked up at me. "Ofcourse I won't" I smiled at her and mess her hair. "Don't worry guys I'll visit"

"How about meeeee?????" Minho whined like a kid and running towards me. Nayeon and Momo suddenly let go of the hug and went at the side. I then ready myself so we won't fall.
Minho hugged me so tight that we almost fall.
"I will miss you so much and much Lisa. Don't forget about us okay? Stay healthy. And......
Visit us...." He said like a sad kid.
"Don't worry I will." I smiled at him and let go of the hug.

"Why don't we all take a picture?" I suggested and they went to position. My guards took us a picture a lot actually and different pose too.
Nayeon Momo and Minho will be printing a lot of it so they can hang it in the wall and in their sides. I won't lie.... I'll miss them too.
"Well... we got to go now guys. Minho, Nayeon, Momo.... I'll miss you like for real..." And with that we ended with a big group hug. Which my guard took a snap again.

"Faster Lisa" dahyun said as she waved at our friends. "Bye!!!" we all said and we went to board. I sighed in relief finally saying goodbye to my friends. Goodbyes are hard too. Its nice to have some friends who support you. I promise them that I'll pay a visit.

I took a sit at the window area and look out. People are starting to board now so... I'll just listen to some music's.

"Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures. There are six emergency exits on this aircraft. Take minute to locate the exit closest to you. Not that the nearest exit may be behind you. Count the number of rows to this exit. If the cabin experience sudden pressure loss, stay calm and listen for instructions from the cabin crew. Oxygen masks will drop down from above your seat.
Place the mask over your mouth and nose, like this. Pull the strap to tighten it. If you are traveling with children, make sure that your own mask is on first before helping your children. in the unlikely event of an emergency landing And evacuation, leave your carry-on items behind. Life rafts are located below your seats and emergency lighting will lead you to your closest exit and slide. We ask that you make sure that all carry-on luggage is stowed away Safety during flight. While we wait for take off, please take a moment to review the safety data card in the seat pocket in front of you"

Irene

"Hey I heard that the new transferee is hot" joy said as she walked with us. "Yeah I heard that too and smart." Wendy joined "you guys heard her IQ?." "Wait... Have you seen the transferee that its a girl? Yeri?" Joy asked "well... Not yet I'm just guessing its a girl you know?"

We all entered our classroom
And my friends continued their conversation.
"Well... What day is the transferee going here?" Joy asked "I heard the teacher said tomorrow" Wendy answered.

The teacher suddenly entered and Yeri waved goodbye to us. We aren't in the same Homeroom. Wendy and Joy are in my homeroom but Yeri is in a different one.