Chapter 16

Everybody has accomplished their goals... One of that is Lisa.

She already married the person who she loves. And who wants to start a family with.

Jisoo.... For her, she has been an amazing friend and a big sister to Lisa. She was very responsible for Lisa. It was her job to make sure she was safe. Now that Lisa has her own life... Jisoo found someone now... Jin
She met him in the café. And by 3 months their getting married.

For minho... He's still single...
He said he will give up with trying to find a person. He'll just wait for a baby. Our baby, me and joohyun's baby. He said he will take care of it. Once it came.

For nayeon She's debuting now. We never know she actually likes kpop.
She's going to perform solo.
I'm excited for her! Jeongyeon...
Well she never got a chance with nayeon. Because nayeon said she's only going to focus on her career. And thats good for her.

Momo on the other side is now the best chef! In the whole Korea. The best jokbal ever! She's now in a relationship with heechul. He's a nice guy I should say. Very

My dahyun bestie.... She's doing fine, she handled her company well. Everything goes that way she wants. She's not single anymore.
And she really really loves her "love of her life"
So yeah. I like her "love of her life" too.

Everything has been paid off.
Everyone is now contented in what they have

"So Lisa...are you good now? Uhm..." Jisoo tried to ask me about my memory. "Yes... I remember some of my memories... I'm sorry I didnt tell you. I just want to know my own memories on my own" I smiled at jisoo.

"Well thats good Lisa. I'm happy that you remember now" jisoo pat my head. "Hey I brought drinks" dahyun said as she went to sit beside us. Followed by her girlfriend. Mina

"Hello Mina. You look cute today" I told her and she just smiled. Jin went down to sit with her Fiancé jisoo and gave a side kiss.
Followed by my baby. Joohyun who is 4month pregnant.

For me. If she craves something. Its not that weird to crave but. Sometimes... It gets a little out of control. She ate a watermelon all by herself. And when we had a party.... Oh gosh she got a lot. As in. Well. She adjusted now. Everything's okay.

Minho then came with heechul and they sat in their respective seats. 'Couch'

"So are we guys drinking?" Minho asked.
"Where is Nayeon?" Joohyun asked.
"Oh baby. She's busy right now. Debuting...remember?" I said as she cuddled with me. Dahyun helped us cover the blanket. Because joohyun is cuddling with me.

"Oh and Minho were not drinking. And I brought drinks. Which is... Milk! Its good for sleeping at night. Like really and its good for pregnant woman too" dahyun said as she handed us the milk

"Magic Milk" it says. Wow never heard of it.
We all tasted it and liked it. "Wow this is good. Baby you should buy me some" joohyun smiled at me. And I nodded. If you ask me where joy, Yeri, Wendy are... Well there in California. Doing business stuff.

"Let's watch a movie." Jin said as jisoo handed over the remote. My friends are in my house right now and its Friday. Our friends time. 'bonding time' which we always do. And I'm loving it. "Oh pick that one" joohyun pointed out.

"Angry.... Birds 2" Momo read out.
"I'm in" Minho said as he was laying comfortable in the big couch.
"Me too" dahyun said as she cuddled with Mina.

As the movie started we all went silent. The lights are dim too. When there's a funny part. We all laugh. Its so fun when your with your friends... Like there is nothing to worry about. and their always there for you... You know that? And I'm thankful for having them...