Epilogue

Lisa

I'm getting mangoes in the market for lia and Irene who wants to come?

Dahyun:
Oh I'm free.

Jisoo:
Me too. Jin is working so yeah

Momo:
Sorry I can't. :(

Minho:
I want to come but... I'm playing with lia....

Lisa:
Okay jisoo and dahyun! I'll pick you up.

Dahyun:
Sure.

.

.

.

"Thank you~~" I said to the old lady who is selling apples, sweet ones. After I got them
"Let's go?" Jisoo said as me and dahyun followed. My baby is craving for apples...

When we are almost reaching our car. Someone harshly grabbed me.

"Jennie?! What the hell are you doing?" I said as she dragged me in the side walk.

"Look I'm sorry okay?. I know I know I wanted to see you and confess to you but... When I got the chance you we're never there. Look
I am so sorry for everything. For how the way I cheated on you. And broke your heart. I still love you Lisa.. and please... Let's be together again... Baby? Break up with irene... And let's runaway?" Jennie pleaded

"Wow... Is that what you say when you just meet your ex-girlfriend after 2 years?. Look."
I took a deep breathe before speaking.

"If you can't be honest and faithful to me please let me go and feel the happiness and the love i deserve, coz as long as you're faking your feelings, not showing the way i deserve, you're making me hold on to you or to the hope that you'll be with me for long but not.... you're killing me..." I stared at Jennie with a straight face.

"Lisa.... Baby... Please?! We can work this out... I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking that time.
I-I.... Don't know how it happened..." Jennie cried out as she kneeled infront of me, oh my god...

"If you don't know what happened then why did you continue it?. And if you weren't thinking then why weren't you acknowledging me? You and your lies. You thinked that. And your going to say you weren't thinking? Wow Jennie. I believe you. Let me tell you this
Some things in life don't work out the way we want them to, but that's not always a bad thing." I suddenly lost my temper. Finally letting out my anger. That I didnt do last time.

"So your just going to leave me?! Your not going to forgive me?!" Jennie was starting to cry very loud

"Forgiveness is a deep word Jennie,
forgiveness requires acceptance that the past should not or will never happen again even a small part of it. most especially, forgiveness takes time. just like healing and mending. I'm saying that... Accept yourself first. Accept the fact that you did. I'm not saying I didnt forgive you. I already forgave you when you back then." I tried to stay calm.

Jennie became silent.

"Many of us carry around the weight of unforgiveness. Jennie, Some of us because we don't know how to forgive. Others because we are unwilling to let go of what has been said and done to us. But we can't use our hurts as an excuse for bad behaviour. If we're not careful, our past hurts can break and destroy us from the inside out." I said as I went to kneel beside her and hug her.

"I hope you Accept yourself Jennie. And I hope you can go through this situation of yours. Just remember that." We both stayed in that position for 15 minutes. And then I started to talk again

"Look Jennie... I Love you very much...
For the last 3 years. I thank you for the best experience and memories that we shared together through out the Journey we had.
Even the small fights and bicker we had.
I know we had plans to get married and go to Paris and stuff but... You can still do that too. You can do that with your friends or with your love life too."