Chapter 1

It was unbelievably stupid of her, she thinks. After all, she's fallen into an impossible love with her senior, Tomioka Giyu.

He's three years older than her. She's on her first year while he's on his third. It's all that damned guy's fault that she couldn't focus during class at all. Not that it really affected her studies all that much, but the fact that his stoic face keeps popping up randomly as she tries to pay attention to the teacher infuriates her.

As the bell rings, Shinobu packs her books into her bag and leaves the classroom, silently walking towards her sister's classroom, in hopes of going home as soon as possible since there were no club activities as of now. Afterall, the school year is about to end. The third years are to graduate in a week.

Once Shinobu reaches her sister's classroom, She deliberately leans against the wall infront of the class room's door. She watches as her sister, Kanae, packs unhurriedly while talking with her classmates.

As Kanae glanced at Shinobu with the side of her eyes, She politely dismissed herself from the conversation and walked towards Shinobu.

"Shinobu, didnt I tell you that you didn't have to come pick me? I wanted to pick you instead. Let me play my roll as the older sister." Kanae says while frowning. Shinobu snorts at her statement "Yeah, last time I agreed to that, you literally waited for me when you were supposed to pick me."

Kanae laughs, "But I did pick you in the end didn't I?" Shinobu rolls her eyes, "Yeah you sure did, after 30 minutes of me awkwardly standing in the classroom. Good thing I texted you. Otherwise you would've just continued to talk to your friends."

Kanae was about to retort but was cutted off by someone shouting. They quickly rushed towards from where they heard the shouts coming from.

Unsurprisingly, it was a mostly one-sided argument between a delinquent and a student council president.

"Damn you Tomioka! Are you fucking asking for a fight or something?" Sanemi shouts in anger as he pulls out the ohagi from his bag, angrily throwing it at Giyu. The latter, catches the ohagi with ease, his face blank. Sanemi growls, "Well dont you have anything to say?!" Giyu watches him with curiosity, "Ah I see, so you're embarrassed. Dont worry. I'll make sure that no one will notice me the next time I sneak ohagi into your bag."

"And can you please button up the last three buttons of your uniform? It's a violation against the school rules to wear your uniform in an improper manner." Sanemi fumes, "Who in the fuck cares about the school rules you fucking prick?" Giyu tilts his head in confusion, "Basically everyone but you."

Sanemi's face turns red in anger "You fucking bastard, I'm not going to put up with your bullshit today. " Sanemi says as he walks away from Giyuu.

"Oh my, Tomioka-san, are you alright?" Kanae says worriedly after Sanemi disappears from their sight. Giyuu nonchalantly replies, "Im fine. I'll just make sure that no one watches me sneak an ohagi into his bag the next time." Kanae beamed and clapped her hands together, "Good idea!"

"Bad idea, you're just asking for a death wish." Shinobu stated. They then turn to look at her in confusion. 'God somebody help these hopeless idiots.' She thinks. Shinobu then turns to look at Giyuu, "This is why nobody likes you." Shinobu says with a teasing tone. 'Can't believe I fell for this dense, airheaded guy.' Shinobu then turns to walk away, dragging Kanae along with her.

"Goodbye Tomioka-san!" Kanae shouts while frantically waving her hands as she was being dragged away by Shinobu.

Giyuu looks at Shinobu's retreating back, he then shakes his head and turns to pick his bag off the floor which he had placed before the argument with Sanemi and left.