Chapter 2

It's the beginning of a new school year, her sister, Kanae had decided to work at Kimetsu Academy, the school which Shinobu has been attending. 'Well, it can't be helped. Ever since her graduation, she's been talking about how much she wants to work there as a teacher.' Shinobu thought as she walked towards her school alongside with Kanae and their adopted little sister, Kanao.

2 years had passed ever since that day. Since then, Shinobu has not seen Giyuu at all. 'I wonder how's he doing?' Shinobu thought with a sigh. Kanae then looked at Shinobu as she sighed, "Whats wrong Shinobu?", her voice laced with concern. The sudden mention of her name startled Shinobu as she quickly turned to look at Kanae, "Nothing, nothing, I'm fine." Shinobu said while waving her hands frantically infront of her

Kanae then looked at her for a while longer and smiled, a knowing smile, "Thinking about Tomioka-san again?" Shinobu's face immediately turned red, "N-no, what about you Nee-san? Are you thinking about Shinazugawa-san? You've been unbelievably quiet today." Shinobu quickly retorted back.

And with that, Kanae's face turned red. Kanae quickly whined and grabbed Kanao by the elbow, "Kanao help me, Shinobu is being mean!" Shinobu rolled her eyes, "You asked for it." she said with a deadpan.

Kanao looks at her two sisters frantically and started sweating. Kanae took notice of this and assured her that they were just joking around while patting her back. After Kanao seemed calm once again, they proceeded to walk towards school.

Once they reached the gates they went on their seperate ways, Kanae going towards the staffroom while Shinobu and Kanao went to find their classes together.

As they were walking, Shinobu heard a whistle, as she turned to look towards to where the sound was coming from, her eyes widen at what she was seeing. There he was, Tomioka Giyuu, chasing Tanjiro just like the old days, but except his textbook was replaced by a bamboo sword.

'No way, Tomioka-san?' Shinobu thought in disbelief, she wiped her eyes to make sure she wasnt hallucinating. And she sure as hell wasnt, Shinobu turns toward Kanao, grabbing her shoulders tightly. "Please pinch me." Kanao tilts her head and nods and pinches Shinobu.

Shinobu immediately releases Kanao and turns back to watch the events unfold as Kanao walks away to go to class. "Tanjiro! I've told you many times to not wear earrings to school!" Giyu shouted whilst repeatedly swinging his bamboo sword towards Tanjiro. "I apologize for deliberately breaking the rules but these are my father's momentos! " Tanjiro shouts while running away, stopping to bow every once in a while as an apology.

Tanjiro looks towards his left and notices Shinobu his eyes immediately brighten, "Shinobu-san! Help me please!" he ran behind Shinobu and used her as a shield.

Giyuu then stops abruptly as he sees Shinobu infront of Tanjiro. "Oh my Tomioka-san, planning to abuse Tanjiro once again? You haven't changed one bit havent you?" amusement laced in her voice as Tanjiro's grip on her shoulders tighten.

"Kochou." Giyuu says, his face as stoic as ever. 'Has his voice gotten deeper?' Shinobu thought as she shook her head to clear her thoughts, she smiles at him, "It's been a while Tomioka-san. But even so, just because you're an ex-student, does not mean you have the rights to attack us students. You do know you're considered a visitor right?" Shinobu says with venom in her voice.

"Ah Shinobu-san, you're mistak-" Tanjiro was about to retort but was cut off by Shinobu, "It's alright Tanjiro-kun, no need to be afraid of Tomioka-san." she smiles wickedly as she continues, "Lets just report it to the princi-"

"Kochou." Giyu starts, "You're mistaken, I'm your sensei now." Shinobu looked at him as if she had looked at trash and laughed, "Tomioka-san, I know that you were desperate to make people like you. But just because you falsely claim that you're a teacher doesn't make you liked one bit."