Chapter 5

"Tomioka-sensei." Giyuu stops drinking from his straw as he looks up from his drink to Shinobu who was seated infront of him, waving her phone infront of her own face.

"Lets exchange phone numbers shall we?" she says as her head tilts to the side with a smile.

"...What for?" Giyuu asked while looking at her weirdly, taking a bite of the cookie which they had ordered in the Kamado Bakery.

"Come on Tomioka-sensei, I prevented Zenitsu from leaving his postion as a prefect in the Morals Committee. The least you could do is give me your phone number."

"I've already increased the amount of times your club could use the gym." Giyuu says as he recalls back to a certain memory.

"Tomioka-sensei." Shinobu said skipping up to him from behind cheerfully, her face etched with a wicked smile.

"What is it Kochou?" Giyuu asks, turning around to face her.

Shinobu stops right infront of him, her hands behind her back, her wicked smile ever-so-present. "I helped prevent Zenitsu-san from leaving the morals committee."

"Thats good." Giyuu says as he turns around to walk away once again.

"Please increase the number of times our club can use the gym from next month onwards Tomioka-sensei.”

Giyuu stops on his tracks, turning around to look at her once again,"Why should I?" he questioned.

"Really Tomioka-sensei?  I helped in preventing Zenitsu from leaving, the least you could do is increase the number of times our club can use the gym."

Giyuu turns around to walk away once again, "No." he replied bluntly.

Shinobu's veins were ever so present on her forehead. With her wicked smile, she walks up to him, provoking and threatening him non-stop.

After a few minutes, Giyuu eventually gives in.

"That doesn't mean its enough Tomioka-sensei." Shinobu said with a devilish smile.

Giyuu glares at her, not feeling in the mood to argue, he gives in. "Fine." he said while pulling his phone out of his pocket before continuing, "Here." he hands his phone out to her.

Shinobu brightens and hands him her phone as well, the both of them typing in their contact information.

Once they were done, they handed back their phones to each other. "Don't give out my phone number to any student." Giyuu says as he takes his phone back, putting it into his pocket.

"Yeah, yeah." Shinobu says as she keeps her phone into her skirt's pocket.

With her both her hands on the table, she props her left hand up to rest her head on it as she turns to look outside the window, with a contented smile.

Giyuu stares at her for a few seconds before whipping out his phone from his pocket once again and takes a picture of her.

He looks at the picture and with a satisfied smile, he keeps his phone in his pocket once again and looks towards Shinobu who was facing him, her eyes widened.

"Did you just take a picture of me Tomioka-sensei?" Giyuu looks at her for a few seconds before turning to look outside the window, nodding his head to answer her question.

"Why?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"You're graduating soon Kochou." He says as he takes a sip from his drink, still looking outside the window and away from her before continuing, "I'd like at least one picture of you before you graduate."