Chapter 6

The two were walking back home together once again just the day before Shinobu's graduation.

Shinobu looks at the sunset with her hands clasped behind her back while smiling, "This will be the last time we'll walk home together like this huh?" she states.

Giyuu nods as he turns to look at her, "Are you ready for your graduation?" he asks.

She puts a finger onto her lips as she thinks, "Hmm... If I'm being honest, no." she pauses, "I'm not ready for graduation or to face college at all." she laughs while rubbing the back of her head.

She thinks back to the time when her sister was in college, all stressed out with very visible eye bags below her eyes due to lack of sleep. She nearly shudders at the thought but quickly surpasses it.

"Tomioka-sensei, let's make this last day more memorable shall we?" She says with a smile as she grabs him by the wrist, tugging him towards somewhere.

"K-Kochou, where are you taking me?" Giyuu stutters in surprise. Shinobu turns her head to look at him with a smile. "Trust me Tomioka-sensei." she reassures.

He reluctantly follows her as she pulls onto his wrist, tightly holding him just incase he tries to escape. Though the both of them knew that Giyuu would easily escape her hold if he had tried.

"This is-" Giyuu cuts himself off as he recognises the forest in front of them once they had reached their destination.

"Oh, so you remember?" Kochou says with a smile as she looks foward while releasing his hand. "This brings back memories huh?" she says with a contented sigh, stretching her arms above her head.

He nods. "Of course I remember. How could i possibly forget?"

Laughter resounded around the forest as a boy runs away from his sister. "Tomioka Giyuu! Stop right now!" a feminine voice shouts tiredly.

"No! I'm not going to fall for that again Tsutako-nee!" He laughs while running. After a while, there was silence. Giyuu turns to look back as he continues to run, not slowing down at all.

There was no one behind him he thoughts to himself as he smiles in victory but once he turns back to look foward, his smile was  immediately wiped out of his face, being replaced with pain as he smacks onto a tree and falls down.

He rubs his face in pain, tears welling up in his eyes. "Are you okay?" a small voice was heard from beside him.

He immediately sits up and turns to look at where the voice was coming from, his eyes widens as he gapes, his face reddening, 'She's cute.' he thinks to himself, not realising that his nose was bleeding.

The girl gasps, snapping him out of his daze. "Your nose is bleeding!" she says worriedly.

He immediately tilts his head upwards when he heard what she had said. The girl immediately smacks the back of his head, causing him to look downwards. "Don't do that! The blood will run down your throat and potentially flow down to your airway and cause you to choke!"

Giyuu rubs the back of his head while covering his bloody nose and looks at her weirdly. "That hurt." he sulked.

She looks at him apologetically and takes out a handkerchief from her pocket. "Here, I'm sorry." she says as she hands out the handkerchief to him.

"It's fine." he says as he accepts the handkerchief before continuing, "Thank you." he murmurs, bringing the handkerchief up to his bloody nose.

There was a moment of silence between the two of them before Giyuu breaks it. "Are you lost?" he asked.

She looks at him in surprise, not expecting him to speak at all before she answers, "Yes, but I'll be fine. I'm sure my mama will find me!" she exclaimed while raising both of her hands above her head proudly.