X

Davina's POV

It was the middle of the night when I heard the door to my chambers open, slowly I reached under the pillow for my dagger, really? someone had to attack me the day I leave?! I see the figure approaching my bed and once it is close enough I stand up and press the knife to its throat "Move, and I'll slit your throat so deep, no one will hear you scream" "Easy Flower, it's just me" what in the seven hells?! Oberyn?!

I take my dagger back, reach for my night table and turn on a candle, when there is light I'm greeted with a very smug looking Oberyn "What in glory of the seven are you doing here, in my chambers, in the middle of the night?!" he just starts laughing. I might actually kill him. "I'm just here to help you fulfill your end of the deal."

What? I'm lost. "What?... Oh right, the viper I have to wear. You could have waited until morning to give it to me Martell."

"No because we wouldn't have had enough time, Flower. So let's begin." he says as he starts grabbing things from a bag, okay now I'm really lost "What?" I ask in utter confusion "Your tattoo of a viper."

I sneer my eyes at him, is he mad? "Are you mad? No, of course not, I'll wear a necklace, or a ring, not a tattoo" he proceeds to give me a smile that I do not like "Tsk, tsk. That wasn't the deal" he is mad, "Of course it was; you write me the letters, and you give me a viper to wear."

"My exact words were: 'You will have a viper somewhere in you body, from this day, till your last.' You'll have it, not wear it. That was the deal Flower" fuck, the bastard played me. I just give him a sly smile and get closer to him, hmm so this is how you wanna play?

"Alright, turn around then" "Whatever for?" "You said somewhere, well I choose my back. So turn around" he still looks at me confused by my request *sigh* "I have to take my nightgown off, and get under the sheets so that you can tattoo my back." His eyes widened and his mouth dropped, nevertheless he turned around. Let's dance.

***

Oberyn's POV

When I entered her chambers with the mission of giving her a permanent tattoo, I expected her to threaten me with a dagger, which she did, then completely refused me. However I did not expect her to comply, and ask me to turn around so that she could take her nightgown off.

I'm lost in thought when I hear her say "Don't you dare look, Martell. I'll tell you when I'm ready" I hadn't even thought of looking until now. I was having an internal battle, when the most amazing sound came from behind me "Aaaahhh, hmmm it's chilly" Davina moans behind me and I started getting hard, fuck, what are you playing at?

There is shuffling in the bed and she throws her nightgown to the floor next to my feet, gods this is going to be harder than I thought. "Okay I'm ready" with that I turn around and I'm greeted with the sexiest view in the seven kingdoms; Davina Lannister chest down on the bed, naked and looking straight at me with lust and mischief in her eyes. This is not helping my situation, alright Flower let's dance.

I grab a medicine I got from the maester to clean her body. "Where do you want it?" she proceeded to point to the small of her back "Here, make it small Martell" "It is going to hurt Flower, just try and refrain yourself from moving too much. It'll be quicker." She hums in approval and buries her face in the pillows. As I begin sticking the needle in her skin repeatedly, as deep as it goes, in order for the ink to stick, she moans and hisses under my touch, fucking hell woman.

I work as fast as I can. Because I don't know for how much longer I can restrain myself from taking her right here and now. I may not know shit about her, but her body is one to admire. Finally I finish just as the sun comes out. "All ready Flower" *sigh* "Thank the gods, it was awfully painful to have you bury into me so many times" fuck I'm going to explode. "Now it's official, you lady Davina Lannister are one step closer to being mine," only mine.

I start making my way out, but turn to look at her ravishing body in the morning light "See you in a few hours Flower, and fair warning, you might be a little sore." I send her a playful wink and exit. Once I was back in my own chambers I took care of my little problem, as I just kept picturing her belly down on the bed, remembering the sound of her moans, and the feeling of her lips against mine *sigh* What are you doing to me Davina?

A/N
By the gods, 1k reads. Thank you so much for believing in my story.

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.