III

That day of early spring the Rock was left alone, with its master meeting by the River, the runaway heir going back to his love, and its last child setting sail to her new life.

-- Muña, wherever iksā nyke jaelagon kesā grant nyke se kustikāne sīr bona isse lanta weeks jēda kesan sagon able naejot ilagon lēda ñuha valzȳrys.  Tepagon nyke se naejot gūrogon zirȳla qrīdrughagon hen zȳhon, naejot mazverdagon zirȳla ñuhon, naejot sagon ñuhon se nyke zȳhon  (Mother, wherever you are I wish you will grant me the strength so that in two weeks time I will be able to lay with my husband. Give me the ability to take him away from his mistress, to make him mine, to be mine and I his.)--

Tayta and Elyn flanked me on deck, Elyn as sweet as ever "Are you ready? We have been at sea for a couple of days and we meet at port tomorrow morning" time is such a funny thing isn't.

"I'll be honest girls, I haven't given it much thought... I get lost so easily in the ocean's horizon... but I guess I am" don't really have a choice.

"The first thing I am going to do is have a meal with Dorian... I need my own garden or I will go insane. Afterwards in that garden I will once again meet Oberyn."

Tayta asked me then "What are you going to do with his mistress?" good question "I am not going to throw her out, she is still mother to two of his daughters. But she will learn her place way beneath me, she is a bastard and impure in every sense of the word... I will make sure she never forgets it."

***

Oberyn POV

I could never have imagined that I could be this happy, Ellaria after just five months of having Elia and Obella is once again with child.

As of right now I am looking after my other four daughters training when a servant boy approaches me "What is it boy?" head low he answered "My Lord, his majesty requests your presence in the throne room"

What do you want now brother? As soon as I walked into the throne room I knew something big was happening, everyone was running and cleaning, carrying flowers.

"You wished to see me brother?" Dorian turned his chair to face me "Oberyn I have great news" uh-oh.

"I just received word that your bride is back early from her journey, and Lord Lannister just informed us that she is to arrive here in a day's time" hold on, bride?... Davina?!

"WHAT?!"

Everyone in the room stopped in their tracks and turned in fear to face me, my temper and reputation are very much not an exaggeration "Leave... all of you!" and they scattered away, only leaving me with my brother.

"She wasn't supposed to come back for another two years, what has changed?" Dorian with the calm of the desert as usual answered me

"Maybe the recent and sudden death of Lord Arryn, or the growing hostility between her family and the North... she rushed back and since we visited Casterly Rock, Lord Tywin and I have your wedding planned out... you wed at the end of the week"

"How in the seven holy fucks are you this calm?! Ellaria is pregnant again and I haven't warned her, she can't be under much distress. It's not good for the babe... how do you expect me to marry the lion girl when my paramour is still unaware of her arrival?!" she will scream my head off I'm sure.

"I DON'T CARE! Oberyn, brother wake up... Ellaria is but a bastard, one that you may have grown close to but that is all she will ever be..." son of a- "How dare you talk about her, the mother of your nieces, like that!"

"Wrong brother, she is the mother of two... I have been patience with you little brother, always have been... but you need to grow the fuck up! Davina Lannister will be your wife... You are a Prince of Dorne, start acting like it" with that I could no longer look at him so I stormed out of the throne room in look of Ellaria.

After talking with my paramour she was quite distraught so I spent the night with Ellaria in her chambers, I don't know why but I have never had the urge to share my bed with her, so we use her's.

It is morning and I can already see three ships with a lion big and proud on their sails, one of the escorts, my bride, my hands can't stop moving... she is here.

Davian POV

Dorne, it is beautiful... good as it will be my home for the rest of my life. As I stare at the city from the deck of my ship everything starts to feel all that real... how I won't return to Casterly Rock for years to come, that my sister won't be here for my wedding and won't be there to calm me down before our night together... that He is waiting for me, right?

"Are you ready my Lady?" I turn and find Henry, offering me his arm to escort me down.

That sort of thing is now up to him and Mordred to do, as my sworn knights since my brothers and father aren't with me. "As ready as I'll ever be"

I may be a better person than most of my family but extravaganza is in my blood. The three ships that came as my party stand proud with the lion of my ancestors in display, gold at the figurehead.

Soldiers in bright armour flank me as we descend from the ship and meet the party of thirty waiting for me

Prince Dorian is now completely confined to that chair but is still as proud as any Lord. Henry lets go of my arm and lets me approach him with Elyn, Tayta, and Morgana behind me.

I don't bow, not all the ways at least with a nod of the head is enough. "Lady Lannister, welcome to Dorne"

With Dorian's words all the nobles who accompanied him bow low to me. "Always a pleasure my Prince." When I finally allow my eyes to leave Dorian I see him, Oberyn -

Rage... I see red... He DARE bring 'her' to welcome ME!

Prince Dorian asked, completely oblivious to my rage "Shall we make our way to the Old Palace Lady Davina?" you brought your bastard whore?!

"Of course... Tommy, fetch my horse" as my white stallion is brought forth, the shock on everyone's faces is clear...

I will ride alone, head high and mighty, let the people see their new princess.

Let the dance continue.

A/N

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.