XV

"Elyn you don't need to pack that many clothes, we are going to buy new ones, and besides we won't be wearing any most of the time" Tayta said for everyone to hear, Elyn turning red at her comment. "Tayta! You can't say those kinds of things, especially with Davina in the room" Morgana scolded her

"Haha, Morgana it is really sweet that you want to maintain my purity, but just how innocent do you think I am" there isn't much that I haven't done. "Oh! I almost forgot, Brienne, we are going to be gone for two moons, and you will meet us there so that we may make way for Volantis... When I see you again I want those weapons ready"

A week ago Brienne and Morgana were exploring the city when they came across this extremely talented blacksmith, they brought me to him and after one look I knew what I wanted from him.

Brienne just turned to me asking for the tenth time "Davi I understand why after I commissioned him my sword and Morgana a dagger, you asked for a new bow plus a set of throwing knives... but you also ordered he made five more?"

Morgana chirped in "Yeah I don't understand either you ordered; a whip, spear, sword, twin swords, and twin daggers. Why?" *sigh* maybe I should just tell them so they will just shut up.

"I ordered them for Oberyn's daughters" his name alone made my heart ache, for his fifth daughter, the one he had with his paramour should be born by the next moon. 

"The two oldest already started their training, and the two after shouldn't be long... and as I don't yet know what weapon they prefer to use I am taking back one of each. From oldest to youngest they will get to choose among the five I ordered for them"

Elyn asked still "But you ordered they be made, as yours, with dragonbone; extremely rare and expensive material. It seems odd you would spend that much money on your husband's bastards" what is wrong with the world?

"Elyn doesn't ever use that word in my presence ever again... 'bastard' is a filthy brand to put on someone. Those girls didn't choose to be born out of marriage, they are his daughters and when I marry him in a way they become my daughters as well, and I will treat them as such" they are just little girls.

Tayta chipped in "But you called Ellaria Sand a bastard, and that because she is a bastard she would never rise to power" fair enough "That is completely different..."

"That bastard daughter of a Lord is sleeping with my husband" 

***

"Boys... for the next two moons in which we are here the second rule will change a little... due to our nocturnal activities we will meet for brunch with tea and sweets and not to break fast- " screams of excitement blasted our little courtyard "Also we have to remember that I am still a high Lady of Westeros and my father hasn't got a clue that we are here, let's keep it that way okey...just another of our secrets... now scatter, enjoy"

They all do just that, break into smaller groups and go off to find the nearest tavern to buy some ale and some service. Now I can feel Daario's hands around my waist "As we discussed dear, I will go and find you some entertainment" and he left the building, leaving me alone with Tayta and Elyn.

Since they both refused to say a word to me about what happened the night of the gala back in Tyrosh... I have come up with a plan for them "Girls, you will share a room while we are here, down the hall from mine and Daario's... go get settled" once they leave I turn and call out Lord Sexn, rather fitting for his profession.

"Lord Sexn I have a request" he turned with his big salesman smile "Anything my Lady"

"I want you to find me the best seductress in your care, you see my two handmaidens are are far too stubborn to admit their feelings for one another, and I want her to push them together" rather than stubborn they are scared to show affection, I care for them but back home they would be stoned to death if they didn't have my protection.

"Ah, I see. Lady Davina I will do my very best to convince them to be proud of their love."

***

Five hours have gone by since Dario went to look for my... newest friends. I was just wandering about in our chambers, and I found myself looking out the window towards the sea, pff I do this quite a lot now that I think of it.

"By the Seven Davina, you are a Lannister, you are not supposed to feel this way... think of something else, you have absolutely no reason to occupy your mind with that man..." right?

"Cersie, my dear sister, you would laugh so hard if you could see me right now. Wallowing and thinking of a man that is clearly not thinking of me... That I keep wondering what our life together will be like, while my lover looks for companionship... Oberyn Martel, beloved... I really need to stop drawing and dreaming of you."

Just as my mind was about to start wandering again... to him. Daario came back into our chambers. "Dear I found them" I slowly lifted my head from the oceans' beautiful sparkle and turned to them.

There they waited, two girls and two men, perfect. "Welcome, I try to avoid riddles, they exhaust me. So I will go straight to the point, I want you to teach me your ways" they looked completely baffled.

"My Ladyship, I am afraid I don't understand. We are your companions for your time here, I can assure you we are the best" the tall tanned skin man said, sometimes people can be so short minded.

"You are much more than that, and furthermore and it is precisely because you are the best that I want you to teach me all your methods to seduce men... well one in specific; my husband" let the dance continue beloved. 

A/N

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.