~2~

Just thought the picture was cute^

Izuku POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm, turning it off. I stay in bed for about five more minutes before realizing that I had my first day of school today. I jump up from my bed and go grab my uniform then head straight for the shower.

I get out and put on my pants then blow bro my hair so it won't be that wet when I get to school. I put on the rest of my of my clothes then head down to the kitchen to get something to. But when I get there I see I little plate of food wrapped up with a little note on top that read.

—Hey Izuku! I wish I could have said goodbye, but I had work early this morning . I left you some
food for breakfast I hope it was enough for you. I hope you have a good first day of high school!
Love, mom-

After I read the note I took of the wrapping then put the plate in the microwave.
"Ah, hot! Hot!" I said burning my tongue.
I looked at my phone and saw that I had to leave soon or I'll be late. So I ran up the steps to the bathroom then brush my teeth.
I ran in my room then grabbed my earbuds putting them in then going down the steps walking out the door locking it behind sme.
As I'm running I play my music and Jog to school.

Once I found my way to the school gates I started to walk and took out my earbuds putting them I'm my backpack.
I followed the signs to my classroom, class 1a. And my god when I say the door was huge, I mean it was huge!
As I was about to open the door the door opened by itself.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" a girl with big round pink cheeks apologized to me.
"Oh no! It's fine!" I said putting my hands up near my face.
"My name is Ochaco, Uraraka!" She said giving me a big smile.
I smiled back. "I'm Izuku, Midoriya!"

"Well it's nice to meet you Midoriya, see you later I got to go pick up some papers!" I moved out of the way so she could leave. I walked in and took a seat at the back beside of a window since no one was sitting there.
I got out my earbuds then put them in listening to music.

I fill a tap on my shoulder, so I look up to see who it was.
"Hey! Long time no see buddy!"
"Hey kirishima and kaminari!" I said taking out my earbuds.
I honestly can't believe all three of us got into the same class!

"What you listening to?" Kaminari asked me, kiri nodding his head signaling he wanted to know as well.
"Here." I said giving them both one earbud.
They both put one in their ear. I then play the music. ( you can play music up at top.)

Once the song was over then handed back my earbuds.
"Did you write that song?" Kami asked me.
"Yeah. Did you guys like it?" I asked them.
"Yeah man of course we did!" Kiri said lightly punching my arm.

"Well see you guys later." I said putting back in my earbuds.
I saw them both wave then head to their seats.
Later when class was about to start lots more people people walked. Especially someone I did really want to see.

You probably know how it is already but oh well. Bye, bye!