~14~

Third person

Izuku and todoroki were up late watching movies and comedy. Izuku fell asleep at 1:36 and keep in mind that they were on the couch bed up under his bed. So todoroki was right beside him but he didn't notice he fell asleep till he asked if he wanted to go to sleep.

"Hey midor-" todoroki was about to say but then saw that Midoriya has fallen asleep already.

'He looks so peaceful and cute sleeping. I don't want to wake him up so I guess I'll have have to stay here and go to sleep here as well. I just hope he doesn't get mad when he wakes up.' he thought to himself.

Todoroki laid back on the couch and as soon as he laid back Izuku grabbed on todoroki's shirt and rapped his arms around him. Todoroki tensed up at the sudden act but soon relaxed and wrapped his arm around Izuku's head.

Right before he was about to fall asleep he kissed Izuku on top of his head.

The next morning~                 (It's Sunday)

Izuku yawned in tried to stretch his arm by raising them up but he was pulled right back down. He was scared till he looked over to see todoroki grabbing on to him.

'Why is he on the couch with me? More or less why didn't he just go on top to my bed? Should I wake him or let him be? But if I move I'll probably just wake him and I'm pretty sure we both at least went to sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning. Why doesn't this feel weird though? It feels kind of right and soothing. What time is it anyway?' Izuku was have lots of thoughts in his head then turned to see what time it was.

"12:27 pm. I guess I could go back to sleep.." he whispered to himself to not wake the bi color haired
boy sleeping next to him.

Izuku slowly laid back, careful not to wake up Shouto.

'Why is it I get this warm feeling when I'm around him? It doesn't happen when I'm around other people though... do I like him? I'll probably ask Momo or uraraka tomorrow, they seem to know quite a bit about this kind of stuff.' He thought as he laid there.

After about 30 minutes todoroki started to wake up.
"Hm.." todoroki yawned and stretched his arms up.
"H-hey todoroki.. how did you sleep?" Izuku asked.

"O-oh.. um.. good. I'm so sorry, I just didn't want to wake you up!" Todoroki apologized.
"No, no it was fine. I did not mind at all.. for some reason it felt relaxing.." Izuku whispered the last part.
"What was that? The last part." Todoroki asked.
"O-oh nothing at all!"
"Ok."

"Well do you want to go somewhere today? Like the mall or the park?" Izuku asked.
"Oh, sure. Anything is fine with me." Shouto answer.
"Well let's get dressed then! Did you bring clothes to wear? If not you can borrow some of mine." Izuku questioned.

"Oh I brought some clothes." he got up and went to his bag.
"Ok well I can chang in the closet and you can change in here." Izuku suggested.
"Ok. That's good.." todoroki pulled out his outfit.

I don't know if I already said this but if not, I'm saying it here. I'm thinking about make a new story based off of a song, probably going to be tododeku again. But I'm going to write it after I at least finish this story. Bye, bye!