Sleepover?

Izuku POV

Todoroki walked to me and helped me got all of the stuff in. 'He so sweet..' I thought to myself.
Once we got everything set up todoroki picked a movie so we watched it but in the middle of the movie he fell asleep. He looked really peaceful and adorable. I felt the urge to take a picture so I took out my phone and tack a few pictures.

I hear a little moan escaping his lips as he starts to wake. By now I already turned off the tv.
"Hey~ it's almost nine, don't you need to get back?" I ask in a soft low voice.
"No, can I spend the night here tonight?" he asked his voice a little scratchy from just waking up.
"Yeah sure but you'll have to get up a little early to get your uniform." I mention.

"Don't you have an extra one so I don't have go get mine?" he asked closing his eyes.
"Yeah, but mine will probably be a little small for you." I say.
"I'll work with that then..." he said about to fall back to sleep.

"Don't you want to change into something more comfortable to sleep in? I have some clothes that will probably fit you." I say in a low voice.
"Ok.. can you go get them for me to change into?" he asked his eyes closed.
"Yeah, just don't go back to sleep till I get back." I say as I get up and go to my closet.
"Ok.."

I pick out a white and black tie dye shirt that has a big rose on the back. Then I got some really soft and baggy black pants. After that I ended up getting something that matches his. It was a white and green tie dye shirt with a big green red rose on the back as well as the same type of pants but light green.

"Here you go todoroki." I say placing toe clothes beside him.
"Thanks..."
"No problem!" I say as I start to change.

Shouto POV

Midoriya gives me some clothes to change into. But as I turn around I see him changing room get there! And this sweet little cinnamon roll/broccoli has abs! How is that possible? He probably has more than me! I try not to stare but I couldn't help but to stare.

I guess he caught me staring at him because he asked me something.
"What?~ You like what you see~" he asked in a seducing tone.
"I-I y-yeah-no! What a- uhh!!" I stuttered. Most likely I'm blushing like crazy.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry! I probably freaked you out, I was just kidding." he said trying to reassure me.
"O-oh it's f-fine." I stuttered trying to calm down.
"Oh ok then. Well there's food in the kitchen that my mom made for us earlier. I'll go heat it up." he says putting his shirt on.
'Thank god he put his shirt on.. wait.. omg our things match! So cute..' I thought to myself as I begin to put the clothes on that he gave me on.

Things were getting little spicy there.. I was going to add a little more stuff to that part but I was just going to embarrass myself even more. Ok bye, bye now!