~competition~

____________________________________________________________________________Izuku POV

It's been a while since we both took a few pictures together. Now we are walking to the arcade section and that's when I had a great idea.

"Hey, Todoroki?" I asked
"Yeah, what is it?" he asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have a competition with me," I said with a smug look on my face.

"Oh yeah? What kind of competition?" he asked looking at me with a smug look as well.

"Let's see who can get the most plushies from the claw machine," I said pointing to them.

"Ok then," he said with his smug look still.

We both then walked over to a desk where you can turn in your money for quarters. I put in 2800 yen while Todoroki put in 3000 yen. (2800¥ is about 25USD, 39AUD so it's pretty much the same)

"Ready Todoroki?" I asked looking back at him.
"Yeah I'm ready" he said.

"Then ready set gooo!!"
"Huh?" I said looking at Todoroki. "Did you say that?"
"No, I thought you said that," Todoroki said pointing at me.

"If it wasn't one of us that means it had to be someone else," I said holding my chin.

"Woohoo! Good job guys! You figured out that it was someone else!" I heard the same person say. Then I realized who it was now that they said a bit more.

"KAMI— AND KIRI!!" I yelled running up to them.
"Hey bro!" Kiri said.
"You should have inv—" I cut kami off trampling over them both in a hug.

"I love you guys, no homo," I whispered in their ear.
"Us too, no homo," they said in unison hugging back as well.

"So were you guys going to have a contest?" Kiri asked.
"Yup!" I said smiling.

"Ooo! How about teams!" Kami said snapping his fingers and pointing at us.

"Ah! Yes! Perfect, kami, you me then Kiri and todo-roki!" I said about to say todo. I was hoping they didn't notice and I guess they didn't because none of them said anything.

'Thank goodness they didn't notice...' I sighed mentally.
"Ok! Let's do this!" Kami said raising his arms up.

Me and kami walked over to one of the claw machines as well as todoroki and Kiri.

"Hey, were you about to todoroki todo?" Kim's whispered to me.
"W-what? No of course not!" I blushed slightly at the fact that he heard me.

"You sure about that?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.
"Y-yes I'm sure Baka!" I said still blushing slightly. (Baka means fool, idiot or foolish)

"Your face says otherwise~" he teased me.
"F-fine! Yes I did..." I gave up at this point.
"Haha! I knew it!" he said.
"If you knew why did you ask!!" I whisper yelled at him.
"I was just making sure you knew that I knew and if you were going to lie about it or not. And looks like you lied,"

"Bitch.." I mumbled under my breath.
"What was that?" he asked me.
"Nothing at all... bitch," I whispered the last part so he couldn't hear me.

"Oh then... we'll lest win this!" he gave me a high-five.

"Ok guys you ready?!" Kiri said to all of us.
"Yeah!" the three of us said.

OMG! guys thank you so much for more than 200 reads! I really wasn't expecting that to happen.

Again thank you so much! !💛❤️💚🤍♥️