~Rescue Mission~

———————————————__________________________———————————————

^Not my art, it's just something I found to let you guys see what the boy looked like^

Third person

All four of them walked around for about five minutes trying to find where the cries were coming from.
Soon Izuku noticed a little kid sitting in a corner of the store that had both knees to his face and his arms wrapped around them covering his face a tiny bit.

"Hey, I think that little kid might be the one crying." Izuku pointed out to the others.

"Yeah, I think so too. Let's go," Kirishima said waving his hand back and forth.

The four friends all walked closer to the little kid. Well, Midoriya jogged over to the little boy.

"Hey, there little guy!" Izuku said spoke calmly and slowly got on his knees to match the height of the little boy.

"H-hello *hic*," the little boy said hiccuping from crying, tears still falling from his pinkish eyes.

"What's your name?" Izuku asked, trying to keep himself from sounding like a weird person, asking a little kid his name he doesn't know.

"I-I shouldn't t-tell you my n-ame, you're an s-stranger." the boy said, backing up a bit, shyly twiddling his small hands.

My name is Izuku, I want to help you. You can trust me, don't worry." Izuku said.
"My name K-Kogen."

"Well, then Kogen why are you crying?" Izuku asked.

"I l-lost my p-parents, I was looking around the playground area before I realized they w-were gone," Kogen said.

"I have a question," Izuku said.
"Yes?" Kogen said.

"What's your favorite animal?" Izuku asked.
"An l-loin," he said.

"Hey, Todoroki can you come?"

Todoroki heard his name get called and walked over to the little boy and Midoriya, of course, the little boy got scared because of todoroki's cold presence.

Kogen hid behind Izuku as he saw todoroki.

"Aww it's ok don't worry, he's a really nice guy," Izuku reassured him.

Todoroki smiled and waved nervously at the little boy before the kid waved back.
"Let me see a bag," Izuku said.

Sorry for not updating in a while! I've just been busy lately and I'm posting this just to let you know that I'm still here and I will continue this book longer since you guys seem to like it! Thank you!