~20~

Third person

Once all of them agreed Kirishima said go and both teams started as fast as they could. Kaminari and Kirishima were the ones putting in the coins while Todoroki and Izuku were the ones getting the plushies.

Both of the teams got their plushies, counting them. After awhile their claw machines were almost empty because of how much they had gotten already. One of them said stop which both of the teams stopped.

"How many do you guys have?" Kirishima asked the other two.
"We won't tell until you guys will" Izuku smirked.

"Ok then, ready?" Kirishima asked Todoroki.
"Yep.," he said looking at him about to announce how many.
"204" he said.

"What?! Nooo! How is that possible? I was sure we were going to win!" Izuku sulked.

"How many did you guys have?" Todoroki questioned then.
"We had 203 plushies..." Kaminari said crossing his arms sadly.

"We were SO close!" Izuku dramatically fell to the ground on his knees clutching his chest with one hand and the other one in the air.

"Your too extra Midoriya. You're like a little kid sometimes." Todoroki said rolling his eyes smiling a little.
"You can say that again!" Kirishima and Kaminari chuckled.

"Hey but what are we going to do with all of these stuffed animals?" Kaminari asked.

There were two big piles of stuff animals on the ground.
"Well I guess we have to take them. Just get a few big bags to put them in." Izuku said getting off the ground and patting the dirt off his jeans.

"Ok then," Todoroki said.

Todoroki went up to the counter in the arcade and asked for four bags to put all the plushies in. The guy at the counter went to go get the bags then came back with them. He handed them to todoroki as he said goodbye. Todoroki said bye back then walked back to the trio who were gathering the stuffed animals.

"Oh thank God! I was not going to hold these things any longer!" Izuku said running to todoroki with the stuffed animals in his arms.

"Woah! Slow down!" Todoroki said backing up a little bit and opening a bag for him to put plushes in.

"There!" Izuku said dropping the animals in the bag. He then wiped his hand together and wiped his forehead as if he did a lot of work.

"Jeez... it's like I don't know if you have a lot of stamina or none at all..." Todoroki whispered under his breath.

"Did you say something todo-roki?" Izuku asked leaning closer to him.

"O-oh nothing!" Todoroki backed up a bit more, slightly pink across his face.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realize how close I was! S-sorry!" Izuku said putting up his hands in front of him dropping the rest.

"Can you guys stop flirting with each other!" Kami smirked at the two and put the rest of the animals into the bags.

"We are not!" Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure.." Kaminari chuckled quietly to himself.

'Man why do I have to be like this sometimes? I was like a few inches away from him. I'm so dumb!' Izuku thought to himself.

"Hey do you guys hear that?" Izuku asked.
"Hear what?" Kirishima asked looking at him.
"It's like a little kid crying not too far from here," Izuku said.
"Now that you mention it, yeah I do. Should we go try to find him?" Kami said. (Somehow he knows it's a little boy crying)

"Well yeah! Let's go guys!" Izuku grabbed some of us bags and started walking out of the arcade following the little cries. Soon followed by Kirishima, Kaminari, and Todoroki.

Hehehe... twenty chapters done. I'm so happy!