Chapter Eight

James

Delilah was so fucking delectable while dancing around that damned bag. I was relieved she was focused on it and not me, because the rod in my pants was at full-mast nearly the entire time. I may have to start doing penance if this keeps up. As the shower pounds down on my neck at a scalding level, I eye the bastard in question, still pointing toward the sky like a flagpole. Jesus.

Squirting gel into my hand, I curl a fist around it, and begin the process of jerking myself off yet again. I'm gonna be raw by the time I move out and it's only been two days. Eyes closed, my dirty mind drifts to visions of Delilah's perky tits bouncing in the clingy sports top she wore, nipples boring their way into the stretchy fabric, calling for me to bite them. Fuck. Then, there's the perfectly round and toned ass encased in spandex. Not a single thing left to the imagination. The seam practically nestled itself between those plump cheeks. No panty line. Coulda been a thong. Coulda been commando. Either way, sign me up.

My balls turn to stone and my dick swells as the familiar tingle of an impending release taunts me. I squeeze harder, pump faster, and brace myself with the slap of a hand against the wet tile. Out of nowhere, an even dirtier thought hits me. I can see, in near perfect detail, me slowly slipping every inch of this hard cock directly into her ass, pulling back and thrusting back in. I grip my dick harder imagining the tight squeeze of it, and groan.

Fucking hell. Come shoots out of me hard and fast, coating the wall in front of me, making my knees buckle from the intensity. The best hand-held I've ever had. I should be ashamed. I'm not.

As I run fingers through my short hair, I gin up the courage to look myself in the mirror. My face is red from the steamy hot water and my chest is damp. Beneath the towel, I still have a semi. Soften up, you bastard. Hah...never thought I'd wish for that. Irritated, I stomp out of the bathroom and throw on jeans and a long-sleeved button down which I leave untucked, and roll up the sleeves. Thought I was done with camouflage for a while. Guess not.

Delilah emerges from her room in shorts and a tank top. Good God. What did I do to deserve such torture? Why can't I let it go? I'd go out and find a hook-up, but I suspect none of them will catch my interest while I have Delilah on the brain. She's like a disease. A wonderful, beautiful, tempting disease.

"How you feeling hot stuff?" If she had any idea how hot...oh, stop it. Why do I torture myself so?

Delilah smiles innocently. "Good. For now. I'm guessing the pain will set in later."

"It will. I highly recommend ibuprofen before you go to bed. You ready to eat?" The grumbling of her tummy answers. "I'll take that as a yes." She turns beet red.

"Sorry. Honestly, this is the first time I've been this hungry in months. Let's go do some serious damage to a burger and fries before it changes its mind." She points at her flat belly. My mind immediately deviates to a scene where my tongue is licking it.

"Hell," I mutter.

"What's wrong? You look pained. I'm the one who's supposed to hurt."

I gaze at Delilah for a moment and shake my head. "Never mind. Let's go."

Fast-forward to the restaurant. Why does every innocuous thing she does have to seem innocently sensual? I mean, seriously, it's just ketchup. On her lip. I motion to it and she swipes the sauce away, sticking her finger in her mouth, sucking it in and popping it back out with a silly grin. Surely you know which gutter my mind has landed in.

"Why the heavy sigh, big guy?" She frowns and glances down at her food, twirling a french fry around in a massive puddle of ketchup. "You don't have to baby sit me, James. If you have places to go, girls to meet, or whatever, don't let me stop you. Because you're living with me doesn't mean I expect your undivided attention. I love spending time with you, but don't hang out with me out of a sense of misplaced duty. I'm grateful for all your support since..." Her mood visually collapses. Dammit. It was so good seeing her carefree smile and attitude resurface for the first time in months.