Chapter 1: Pretty Whispers

Tatia's POV: I was running through the woods......He was after me! There was no way to escape him. Everywhere I go I see him. " I need you." I heard him say haunting me. Chasing me through the woods. "There waiting for you Tatia." I heard him say before pushing me down hitting my head on a tree stump and then.....

I woke up. I've been having that same dream ever since i moved here to Hollows Creek and I don't know who's chasing me. I've never turned around to see his face. Ugh I hate small towns. It's such a weird vibe around here. I've only been here for a week and school starts tomorrow. I moved here with my dad and little sister Anastasia. She's only 3 and she hasn't started school yet.

I reached for my phone and it was 5 o'clock in the morning and after having that nightmare I probably won't be able to go back to sleep. I might as well stay up cause school starts at 7 anyway. That gives me more then enough time to get ready and walk to school.

When I got up out of bed I heard something in the hallway. It sounded like it was coming from my sisters room. I opened her door and saw that she wasn't in there when I heard a voice. "Turn around or you'll miss me." I heard and then I started to feel cold.

I turned around to see my sister. "Ana what are you doing up?" I asked picking her up. "I was playing with Jaden Tati." She said wiping her eyes. "Who's Jaden?" I asked her carrying her to her bed. "He's my friend." She said yawning. "Well if you go to sleep you can play with your friend tomorrow." I told her. Then she started to fall asleep.

I went in my room and it took me an hour and a half to find something to wear. I took a shower and then put on this.

I put up my hair and didn't bother to do my makeup

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I put up my hair and didn't bother to do my makeup. When I went downstairs my dad was making eggs and toast. "Smells good." I said giving him a hug. "Yeap. I thought you could use a good breakfast for your first day." He said bringing me a plate and sitting it on the table.

I sat and ate breakfast with my dad when I realized school was about to start. "Dad I'm gonna be late!" I yelled grabbing my coat. "How is that possible? You woke up super early." He said handing me my bag. "Love you dad breakfast was great bye!" I yelled rushing out of the door.

When I was rushing to school I felt a presence with me but I ignored it cause I was running late. When I walked into class teacher had already started her lecture.

"New student take a seat in the back." She said and I walked to my seat. She taught for a while when a dark haired boy walk into the class room. "It looks like we have another new student today WHO IS LATE." She said and he came to the back of the class and sat next to me.

" She said and he came to the back of the class and sat next to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To be continued....