Chapter 3: The Woods

Previously-I turned around to thank him he wasn't there anymore so I just walked home. I guess I'll just give him his jacket back tomorrow.

Tatias POV: On the walk back home the rain just suddenly cleared up and the sun came back out from behind the clouds. I started to think, where did he come from and where does he keep disappearing to? I was alone with my thoughts for a while until I got home. "Hey dad where's Ana?" "Oh she's out in the backyard." He said so I put my bag down and went to the back.

When I went out to the backyard Ana wasn't there. "Ana!" I yelled when I heard something coming from the wood. I was walking over to the trees when I saw Ana running towards me coming out of the woods crying. "Hey what were you doing in there?" I said hugging her. "I was with Jaden and then he said he had to leave and that he'll be right back but then the shadow people came again. I was running from them then Jaden came back and he kept them away while I ran." She said still crying.

"What are you talking about Ana? I promise you there is nothing in those woo-" I stoped speaking when I saw the same guy from school slowly walking out of the woods. "Hey Ana, go inside I'll meet you in there." I told her and she ran inside. Then I walked up to him.

"Hey creep! Stay away from my sister! You can't just keep showing up everywhere!" I told him but he just stood there. "Could I have my jacket back." He said stone faced. I took the jacket and threw it at him. "You stay away from here or I'll-" "I was only helping. I was walking through the woods cause that's the quickest way to my house and your sister was lost." He said cutting me off. "Tatia come in its time for dinner." My dad said walking outside. "Dad, could Jaden stay for dinner. He found Ana in the woods and helped her back home." I said turning towards my dad. "Tati there's no one right there. Now come on I ordered pizza." I looked back behind me and Jaden wasn't there anymore."Dad I swear he was right here." I sighed.

"I think you just need to eat and get some rest. Ana must've gotten into your head with her stories." Dad said laughing and I followed him into the house.

After we ate my dad went to sleep and I had to get Ana ready for bed. "Ana come on. It's time for your bath." I ran her water and washed her up. Then I grabbed her pajamas and tucked her into bed. "Tati, could you sleep here with me tonight....the monsters are gonna come back." She said sitting up. "Yeah just let me take a shower and I'll stay in here." I said walking out of her room and closing the door behind me.

I was in the shower when I started to hear voices. It sounded like Anastasia was talking to someone so I got out. "What do you mean? Tati is sleeping in here with me tonight. Is your dad still looking for her?" I heard Ana saying then I opened her door. There was no one in there but her and she was out of bed and she had a golden necklace in her hand.

To be continued......