Chapter 9: Lifeless

Previously-"You should take a shower." I softly laughed. "Are you gonna join me?" He ask finally turning me around and kissing my lips.

"I already had a shower..... you'll just have to get in without me." I whispered teasing him. He kissed me one more time then he got in the shower. I just sat in bed till he got out. "Now where were we?" He said smiling walking towards the bed. "Jaden we should talk." I told him. He just sighed and sat next to me.

"What's up." He asked. "Well you haven't made it clear as to why you can't date me. I know you said because of your dad but I don't understand that." I told him. "It's not just him it's other stuff too.....I mean I'm not normal." He said.

"You know I know about your powers but what does that have to do with us being together?" I said holding his hand but he pulled away. "I'm not talking about this." He said turning over to the other side of the bed. "I'm going to sleep." He sighed. I could tell that he was getting angry so I just left it alone .

The next morning I was up before him again. "Hey." I whispered waking him up and kissing his neck. "Can we talk about last night?" I asked him. "Can we start that conversation up another time please." He said trying to go back to sleep. "But you still haven't explained why we can't date really...." I told him.

When I said that he quickly got out of bed. "Jaden we've been talking for a month by now you can tell me anything. I never question you and the one time I do you walk away or ignore me!" I yelled starting to tear up cause he was right it's really to early for this conversation and I'm still a little tired. Jaden turned around and faced the wall so I couldn't see him.

"You don't want to mess with me right now...... My powers are on one thousand right now cause you're pissing me off. Please let it go." He said his voice getting deeper. "Why! Why can't you be with me! Why are you so afraid of your dad!" I yelled walking towards him. "IM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE!!!" He yelled While something came crashing into the window. I looked and saw that it was a dead crow. Jaden had backed me into a corner on the other side of the room his eyes were dark and lifeless and it looked as if his face was turning gray with his veins. Suddenly fog came rolling in threw the broken window. And a man with fiery blue hair and the darkest eyes appeared and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"You disobeyed me boy for this YOU WILL PAY." The figure said then he balled up his fist and Jaden started choking. "DAD STOP PLEASE LET ME EX-" Jaden was trying to say. Did he just say dad? Then the figure let go but he snapped his fingers and Ana appeared in for of him and he garbed her. " Let this be a message to you son." He said then his finger became fire and he put it up to Ana's throat. "Jaden what's going on you have to do something!" I yelled looking hopelessly at him.

Then the figure moved closer to Ana and....." "SHES ALREADY DEAD!!!" Jaden yelled. When he said that the scary looking man stopped. "What? Who's dead??" I asked looking at Jaden. "You." His voice cracked and a tear rolled down his cheek.

To be continued.....

The next chapter will be posted in 2-3 days and it will sadly be the last chapter of the story but I'm working on more stories that I haven't published yet so make sure you follow me to stay updated (or just don't follow me if you don't want to)😂❤️💫