Chapter 4: The Necklace

Previously-"What do you mean? Tati is sleeping in here with me tonight. Is your dad still looking for her?" I heard Ana saying then I opened her door. There was no one in there but her and she was out of bed and she had a golden necklace in her hand.

Tatia's POV: "Ana where'd you get that?" I asked her taking the necklace.

"I um..... I found it." She said getting back into bed. "This was moms necklace. How did it end up here? We just moved here." I asked but she gave me no response. When I looked up at her she was sound asleep. I went into my room and put the necklace on my nightstand. Then I went back into Ana's room and went to sleep.

Anastasia's POV: "Ana wake up." I heard someone whispering so I woke up. When I opened my eyes I saw Jaden. "Did you give Tatia the necklace?" He asked when I got out of bed. "Yeap she said it was my moms necklace. She had it before she died." I told him. I was very sad.

Jaden's POV: "Why do people have to die?" Ana asked looking up at me and I hugged her. "That's just life. I know it way to well." I sighed letting her go. "When are you gonna take me to see my mommi?" She asked pulling on my leg. "Hopefully not soon. You don't want to be where your mom is just yet. She's in a good place though." I said hugging Ana again then I went back to the underworld. "Jaden you have got to stop disappearing like that!" I heard Ana say and I laughed.

Tatia's POV: I was there again running through the woods "Tatia turn around." I heard the voice whispering. "This can't keep happening. It's always the same thing." He said whispering but he was still chasing me. "You're going to fall and crack your scull open if you don't stop running!" Then he grabbed my arm. "Tatia stop running and listen to me! They are coming for you!" He yelled and I kept my eyes closed because right now in this moment I am so scared. Even though he sounds like he's trying to save me. "Tatia, open your eyes and look at me. LOOK AT ME!" He yelled. Then I opened my eyes and I saw him for a split second...........

But then I woke up again. Why was this time different? Why was he trying to help me and why can't I remember what his face looks like. I didn't see his face long enough to have a distinct image of him but he was beautiful from what I could see. I only really remember his eyes. They where so familiar. He was like a broken angle.

To be continued.......