Chapter 5:Remember

Previously- Why can't I remember what his face looks like. I didn't see his face long enough to have a distinct image of him but he was beautiful from what I could see. I only really remember his eyes. They where so familiar. He was like a broken angle.

Tatia's POV: I got out of Ana's bed and went into my room. I checked to see what time it was and I had to get ready for school. I had already had my shower last night so I just found something to wear.

 I had already had my shower last night so I just found something to wear

I put on my clothes and then headed downstairs. My dad had just gotten up. "Morning." I said while he was walking into the kitchen. "Morning. You want some breakfast?" He asked. "No I'll just grab a bagel and eat it on the way to school. I'm trying to actually make it to class on time today." I told him while I put a bagel in the toaster.

"K have a good day." He said making some coffee. Then I grabbed my bagel and headed out the door. Today I got to school pretty early so I found Lacy and Gwen in the hallway. "Hey guys." I said walking up to them. "Hey Hannah. Why didn't you come to the party last night? It was so fun." Gwen said. "Oh I kinda forgot about the party. I'll make sure to make it to the next one." I told them when the bell rung. "Well time for the first class of the day." Lacy said rolling her eyes. When I walked in class I didn't see Jaden. I guess he's late again.

Later we got to the end of class and Jaden had never showed up. I went to my other two classes and then it was time for lunch. I sat at the table that I had sat at yesterday and Lacy and Gwen sat with me. "I haven't seen the new boy all day. Which sucks cause he is so hot" Gwen said. "Ew please never say anyone's hot again. No one says that." Lacy said laughing. "I actually saw him yesterday after school. a car was about to hit me when I was walking home and he pushed me out of the way and some how my little sister knows him."

"Now that I think about it you and Jaden would be pretty cute together." Lacy said and I blushed. "I mean you got that whole shy new hipster girl that keeps to herself thing going on and he has that whole dark and mysterious vibe." Gwen agreed with Lacy. "Well He is kinda cute." I said still blushing when the bell rung. We all got up and went out different ways in the hallway.

I was walking through the large crowd in the hallway. When I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." I said then I turned around and saw Jaden......Then I realized. "You! It was you!"

To be continued.......