Part 11 Clubbing (part 1)

-

831,234 likesshayblamera: thanks @katie_is_gay for doing my make up for tonight!670,321 likes

831,234 likes
shayblamera: thanks @katie_is_gay for doing my make up for tonight!
670,321 likes

katie_is_gay: damn, @sunshine_hunk have a looksie
|
sunshine_hunk: you suck

lance_mcclain: tonight will be so much fun!

~~~~~
The group decided to have a night out at the bar. It's kind of like a get together to officially meet Shay. They were dressing very nicely for the night clubs dress code despite most of them being in relationships.

"I swear if a single person hits on you I'm going to commit murder!" Keith said overprotective of his boyfriend. Lance laughed at Keith.

"Oh sweetie, you know I only have eyes for you.." Lance said, wrapping his arms around Keith's neck. He smirked down at his boyfriend and leaned in towards his lips. Lance inched towards his before they were interrupted.

"You guys can have sex later! Right now is party time!" Pidge said from the door. Roxy walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around Pidge's waist.

"Let then have a moment alone, they haven't seen one another in a month because of Keith's traveling."  She said before kissing her on the cheek. The pair walked away to the kitchen to join the rest of the group.

Keith and Lance looked at each other and laughed. They joined their lips as they were going to do before their rude interruption. They walked over to their friends to indulge in some fun activities at the club.

The group got in their cars to meet Romelle, Allura, Shay, and Josh at the club. They grouped up in two cars. Hunk, Matt, Pidge and Roxy in one car and Keith, Lance, Adam, and Shiro in the other.

"Ok, if I turn around and you two are making out I'm turning the car around so I can throw up." Shiro said as he looked at Lance and Keith in the rearview mirror. Adam put his hand on Shiro's and gave him a goofy grin while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Ok dad. It's not like you haven't walked in on us kissing before." Keith said in a slightly annoyed but joking voice. Shiro death stared at him in the mirror again

"Yes but we prefer not to speak of those times..." Adam said trying to clear the air. The last thing he needed was his boyfriend and boyfriend's brother to be fighting about Keith's kissing habits. Especially not before he would get drunk and those habits would become worse.

Shiro began driving the car to the club and spoke quietly to his loving boyfriend. Keith and Lance were holding hands but they were looking at their phones. God it's like they're teenagers again... Adam thought to himself.

-