First day if school pt.2

Shotos POV:
I almost died of seeing so much cuteness until someone shouted at us "Less love making and more quirk activation BABY!" Shouted a boy with wild red hair and a scar just above his right eye.
"We weren't love making I was just cooling him down cause he heated up so suddenly I dunno why," "How d'ya cool him down?" He said wiggling his eye brows "with my quirk," "what is it," still wiggling his eye brows "half cold half hot," I could see bakugo out the corner of my eye smirking while leaning up against the wall waiting for his turn. "Thats cool bro! Could ya show me?" I placed my hands out making one ignite fire and the other like a ball of snow with snow flakes coming off of it. "Mines a hardening quirk!" The kid says making his body hard as rock. I poked his cheek. Solid. "Cool," "I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way!" "Shoto Todoroki." We shake hands then get called over to the track to do the first race. "GO!" I use my ice to glide to the finish. I machine called out my time "3.11 seconds!" First place. Cool.

Bakugos POV:
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
Half 'n' half actually beat me?!
This is his only chance and I'll get the most points. All these extras are irrelevant anyway.

Shotos POV:
Bakugos obviously mad at me for beating him. He's just sitting in the bench staring at me with this really bad aura and he's scowling.

Next was the grip strength. We were handing something that looked like a weird clamp with a screen on the top. I squeezed the clamp. Let's see 560kg. Cool. I walked up to bakugo. "What did you get?" A smirk began to form on his face, "I got 550kg what did you get icy hot bastard?" "Oh looks like i got more. 560kg." His smirk turned into his scowl. "FUCK YOU!" "Umm." With that I walked away to try and find Midoriya.
He was standing in the corner with a surprised expression. "What's up with you?" "I got such a low score everyone's gotten at least ten times the amount I have." "What did you get?" "55kg" "I got 560kg but it's only because my dad put me through awful training since I was 5." "Is that why you didn't come back?" "No it's because my dad boarded up my bedroom window." He chuckled
He's so cute. He's so cute. He's so cute.
I took a deep breath "onto the last  activity,"