Sports festival Pt.3

Shotos POV:
Bakugo and uraraka were up next to fight. Midnights horn blared and bakugo threw a punch. Uraraka narrowly missed it. She kept low to the ground and I eventually caught up in what she was doing. I nudged izuku on the shoulder and pointed up. Uraraka has collected as much of the broken pieces of cement from the ground and piled them up on top of his head. When there was finally enough uraraka released them all but bakugo crumbled them into tiny pieces. He used his most powerful explosion to blast her out of bounds. Before the next round started I fell asleep

Izukus POV:
When the next match started I felt a lot of weight on my shoulder fuuuuuuck sake why me? Am I gay? I just need to accept it. I am gay.

Todoroki looks so peaceful when he's asleep instead of having that face that he does all the time. His lips were slightly apart. It for some reason relaxed me to watch the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.
"What ya got there?" I heard kirishima shout.
"He fell asleep on my shoulder, he looks was more peaceful ya know,"
"I wanna take pictures. Is that creepy?" I laughed. "I'll pose for them." We were taking pictures until we were told we had to get ready for the next fight it was me against Shoto

Shotos POV:
I woke up to little taps on my head; when I fully woke up was when I notice I fell asleep on izukus shoulder. I apologized and sat up. I heard chuckling all around me when I was standing up to go to the waiting rooms.
"What's so funny?"
Mina chucked a hair brush at me
"Your gonna need that if you wanna go on live television. You never know there might be a smoking hot girl in the general studies."
"I'm gay," I muttered but making sure that no one could hear me.
"What was that?" Kirishima asked
"I said......um I'm ok.."

Midoriya and I walked to our separate waiting rooms until we were announced to walk out.
"THE SUDENT THAT SAVED THE LIVES OF TWO TEACHERS, A STUDENT AND AIDED A STUDENT AT THE USJ ACCIDENT.......SHOTO TODOROKI!"
Did they seriously have to announce me like that?
I walked out and made my way to the arena while I thought of my plan.
I should just do what I did with Sero.
"AND THE STUDENT THAT KINDA SAVED THE LIFE OF A GIRL FROM A GIANT ROBOT AT THE ENTRANCE EXAMS IZUKU MIDORIYA!"
Izuku came walking out and stood about 20 ft away from me.

We looked at each other until
"START!"
I did what I said I was gonna do and I made a giant ice wall infront of me only for it to be broken I did that like 10 more times. I was a little bit tired.
"Todoroki I know your not using all of your strength. All I want you to do is GIVE IT ALL YA GOT!"
I looked at him a little shocked but I caught on to what he was trying to say.
"Midoriya you already know I don't want to use my fathers quirk. You know about all of it!" I saw him take a deep breath and stare at me intensely.
"ITS YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS! NOW IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN! GIVE IT ALL YA GOT!"
That set time thing off in me as my left side set ablaze. I saw him charge up his arm that was covered in breaks and bruises already. I made what seemed to be a fire ball. I've never done that before! I said to myself as I threw my fist forwards as he did the same.
"THERE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER!" I heard as the next thing I remember was five tall cement walls were place in between us and dust flew everywhere.

After the dust settled I could see Midoriya covered in blood and unconscious. He was fully smashed into the wall.
"MIDORIYA HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT OF BOUNDS SHOTO TODOROKI IS TH-," I blacked out as I felt my head collide with the ground.

The fight against bakugo was a blur because I hit my head after the fight against izuku.
The only thing I remember correctly was when we were handed our medals.
"Um can I um say something?" I asked all might "to everyone?"
"Sure young todoroki."
He handed me a microphone.
"So um you all know my father Endeavor." There were loud cheers and a few boos in the crowd. I could see him in the stands. I looked at him.
"All I wanted to say is...um FUCK YOU!" I gave him a little wave and stuck my middle finger up at him. With that I walked back into the waiting rooms to grab my bag.

When I got back, Fuyumi was laughing about what I said to our father. She said I must have quite a lot of balls so say that out loud.

The next day at school, we were told we were going to a training camp for a week.
"This is gonna be such a busy week!" Shouted kirishima.
"Meet us tomorrow, at the school at 7am. You can come in casual clothing."

Sorry this one is a little boring I had a bit of writers block but I promise in the next few parts it will be better. Hope your enjoying the story so far.

And also sorry for the story being quite long at the moment but trust me it does get better so just bare with me plz!