Surprise!

Jason didn't know what to get Percy. It was their 1 year anniversary. Percy had carefully thought about what to get him and was ready with the gift. Jason was the only one who was not ready.

Jason had decided to call Piper

"Hey Jase" she greeted

"omgidontknowwhattogetpercyforouroneyearanniversary!!" Jason exclaimed.

"Woah! Jason calm down" Piper calmed Jason down.

"Now, what does Percy like?" she asked.

"Like what ?" Jason asked a bit confused.

Piper took a deep breath and muttered something like 'this is harder than what I thought it would be'.

"What does Percy like? For example, Annabeth likes Books, I like Clothes, what does he like?" she asked

"I want to give him something more than books and clothes" Jason replied.

"Didn't he always want kids?" Piper asked.

"Yes?" Jason replied not knowing where this question was going.

"Omg!! Jason! You oblivious idiot, Adopt a kid and surprise Percy!!" Piper scolded Jason.

"Oh," Jason said as he thought about it, It was a good idea. Like, Percy loves kids, Jason loves kids. Adopting a kid was the best choice"

"Thanks, Piper! I knew you will help me out" Jason replied before hanging up.

He had a plan. Finally. To take Percy on a date. To the Adoption Center.

That day Percy came home early. He was smiling and mumbling how it was the best gift ever.

"Hey Sweetie!" he said.

"Hey!" Jason replied back.

"So, you decided where we will go on a date?" Percy asked.

"Yep! And the gift that I am giving you is better than what you got for me" Jason boasted.

"Haha, I spent a lot of thought and I bought you a .." Percy stopped and imitated to zip his mouth and mumbled the rest.

Jason looked at the time. They should get going to be on time at the adoption center.

"We should get going, our.. reservation is booked for 6" Jason explained and went to get ready.

After they both got ready, Jason went outside to look for a taxi, but Percy stopped Jason.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jason

"So, you don't want to see your gift?" questioned Percy.

"Is it a ..?" Jason asked

"It's in the garage" Percy replied.

Jason walked carefully to the garage taking every step carefully to make sure this was not a dream. When he finally made it to the garage, he opened the door slowly, and there it was, what looked like an SUV under covers.

Jason walked to it and pulled the covers and there it was. The car of his dreams- A Black Range Rover.

"Surprise!" Percy said as he walked up to him and kissed him.

"You like it?" Percy asked

"Like it? I love it!" Jason squealed.

Percy smiled widely and handed Jason the keys and got into the shotgun. Jason got into the car and gave Percy a blindfold before starting the car.

'Why the blindfold?" asked Percy.

"I don't want to ruin my surprise," said Jason.

Percy put on the blindfold.

Jason drove them to their "date".

When they arrived, he opened the blindfold. Percy looked around and saw the 'ADOPTION CENTER' board and covered his mouth with his hands. He smiled at it and gave Jason a big hug.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" Jason replied.