Sick Day

Please don't relate this chapter with the corona virus. This entire thing took place in an alternate universe, so there never was a corona virus. And look,  I am a kid in school. Middle school. Not medical school. So if any of this is medically wrong. Please forgive me.

"Percy, don't leave me!" Jason cried.

"I am not going anywhere" replied Percy as he went to get a thermometer to check Jason's temperature. He was sneezing, coughing and throwing up since morning.

Percy took the temperature of Jason. 102 degree Fahrenheit!

"Daddy!" another shout came from the other room. Percy sighed and muttered something that sounded like 'like father like daughter' and went to the other room.

"What do you want, honey?" Percy asked his daughter.

"I want soup" said Allie in a small voice.

"Okay, do you want anything else?" Percy asked. Allie shook her head.

Percy had experience with dealing with sick people. He did it probably a few times everyday. No one listens to the doctors when they ask them to be hygienic.

Allie and Jason had also not listened to him and went to play in the rain. They woke up the next day. Sick.

Percy went into the kitchen to make Jason and Allie some soup.

Suddenly the door clicked and opened. Annabeth walked in with Piper following her.

"How are they?" Annabeth asked.

"Sick" he replied not taking his eyes of the soup.

"You do this everyday, don't you?" Piper asked.

"Yep" said Percy popping the 'p'.

"So how is life?" asked Percy.

"Good, we dropped Clary at my dad's house and we where on our way to a date, thought we drop by" said Piper. Clary was Piper and Annabeth's 7 year old daughter.

"That's nice of you" said Percy.

"How are things between you and Jason?" asked Annabeth "He better be behaving himself or I am gonna drag him to the deepest pits of hell" said Annabeth cracking her knuckles. Piper tried not to laugh, while Percy frowned at Annabeth.

"I don't want you to drag my husband to the deepest pits of hell, Annie" said Percy.

"DON'T CALL ME ANNIE!!" Annabeth snapped.

"Whatever" Percy said as he poured the soup into two bowls and took them into the room where Jason was sleeping and gave one bowl to him.

Jason took the bowl for him and drank one sip of the soup.

"Can you feed me?" asked Jason.

"Sorry, but even Allie is sick, and she's a kid" Percy said and walked to the other room

Allie was there lying on the bed cuddling her blanket.

Percy gave a small smile at this and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hey sweetie, I made you soup" Percy woke up Allie gently.

"Daddy, can you feed me?" Allie asked.

"Sure" said Percy as he fed Allie the soup.

Piper and Annabeth stood at the doorway. They both smiled at Percy. They both did good. They left for their date leaving Percy in his little infinity.

Okay, so how was that? First things, The line 'they both did good' will later make sense. Then, secondly,  if anyone got the reference I left in the last line. Don't forget to comment which book it is. Also, I edited the last chapter very little. It tells what job Jason has so read that so you don't get confused.