Date night

Percy and Jason were going for their date.

"Where are we going?" Percy asked.

"Oh, you will see, from what I've heard, it's amazing!" Jason said excitedly.

"Okay, fine, be the mysterious guy" Percy said annoyed.

Jason pulled over beside a pavement and got out the door. He went over to the other side and opened the door for Percy.

'Such a gentlemen' Percy thought.

"My Lord" Jason said half bowing to Percy and gestured him to get out of the car.

They walked for about a quarter-mile and then took a left and walked straight. Percy started to hear waves crashing. He got excited.

They went further until Percy could see the ocean. They went further until their feet were touching the sand. Percy smiled at the scent of the ocean.

"This is amazing" Percy said.

"Oh, I know, what's more amazing is.." Jason said and pointed to a table not a lot farther away.

Percy squealed and walked to the table. It did not have a lot of things on it. Just a cardboard box.

"Jason, what's this?" He asked.

"Oh you will see," Jason said and looked at the time

11:59 pm

He walked beside Percy and opened the cardboard box to reveal a cake.

Percy covered his mouth. He remembered, Jason actually remembered.

Jason looked at the time.

12:00

"Happy Meetaversary!" Jason said and lit up the candles.

Jason actually remembered the first time he met Percy.

Jason had decided to take a small tour of the neighborhood. He walked on the pavement until he reached 'Grande Avenue'. He turned to see a guy about his age bump into him.

"OMG!!! I am so sorry" Jason said getting up and offering a hand to the boy

"No, actually I should be sorry, I was the one who didn't see you" he said taking Jason's hand and getting up. He took off his earphones.

The boy had greenish raven black hair and green eyes which represented the sea.

"Percy" he said pushing his hand forward.

"Jason" Jason replied as he took the hand and shook it.

Percy looked at his phone.

"Oh shit, I am late. Guess I will see you around" Percy said and rushed out of the alley.

"I guess I will" Jason said to himself and walked away.

"Where were you going anyways?" Jason asked.

"Oh, I was going to meet Piper to get my hair done and I also got a tattoo" Percy replied running a hand through his hair. Jason is mentally face-palmed.

"You know I started liking you since we met for the second time" Jason said. Percy blushed.

"And I liked you only after we went on our first date" Percy said. Jason frowned.

The two talked and finished their cake. Once they were done, they sat side by side on the sand.

"I love Jason, I really do. Percy sighed.

"I know you do, Even I do too" Jason joked which earned him a glare and a punch on the shoulder.

"Seriously though, I love you too" Jason said and kissed Percy.

"Promise you won't leave me alone?" Jason asked.

"I promise, I am never leaving you" Percy said.

They both kissed each other until they finally broke apart for air.

They both got up and got into the car after deciding that it is late.

"So why do bicycles fall over?" Percy asked.

"Why?"

"Because they are two- tired" Percy replied with a grin.

Jason gave a small chuckle.

He wished the rest of the car ride was this nice.

The only problem with that was he wished. And not all wishes come true. And not all promises are kept.

Percy was about to start another joke.

But then something hit them.

Jason was only able to register the pain and then darkness.

I will not cry.