Please don't leave me here alone- Part 1

Guess this is the end. This chapter is written in Jason's POV

I might sound stupid but I want to cry because I don't want to be a cold- hearted jerk.

I am sorry

:(

Jason's POV

I saw the truck too late. It was one inch away, going to hit Percy's side head - on. I couldn't do anything.

When the hit did come, all I could register was the pain.

It hurt everywhere. Black spots danced in front of my eyes.

I wanted to close my eyes and just give in to the pain. But as much as I wanted to lay down and rest, I also wanted to check if Percy was okay. And Percy won.

"Percy?" I asked.

"Yeah?" came a small reply after some time.

"You okay?" I asked.

I heard Percy wince "No" he said.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"You?" he asked.

I checked myself. Other than what seemed to be like broken bones and some cuts, some deep and some shallow, I seemed alright.

"Kind of" I replied.

"Jason, it hurts" Percy said wincing. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"It's okay, the ambulance would be here soon. Just hold on, please" I assured trying hard not to cry.

I tilt my head so I can see Percy. And a sob escaped my throat. He looked really, really bad.

The window shattered and a big piece of glass had found its way deep into his stomach. Blood rushed from the side of his head that was facing the window, it rolled all the way down his neck on to his shoulder. And his right hand. Oh Gods! His right was crushed between the caved- in door and his seat. And from what I could see he was trying hard to stay conscious.

I turned my head away no longer able to see.

"Jason?" Percy asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Allie will be okay right?" Percy asked, worry visible in his voice.

"Of course she will, we both will be there for her" I said reassuringly.

Percy stayed quiet.

"Sorry" he said after some time.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"You know I love you right?" Percy gasped.

"I love you too Percy" I said finding his hand and holding it. Percy gasped again until there was no movement at all.

More tears rushed out from my eyes.

"Percy?" I asked praying to god that I will get a reply.

When no reply came, I started crying.

That day was the day my world ended.

I didn't cry.

Maybe because I knew this would happen and already cried over this before.

I just feel so empty.