1

How did I get to this point?

"Listen if you want those pills you better start making an effort." He said slightly out of breath.

His stench filled up the small office, a repellent mixture of horrible taste in deodorant and sweat. The air-con was broken, but I guess that's what you should expect from a cheap psychiatrist like him. I couldn’t help but let my mind wonder off to something better, imagining what it would feel like to sleep  in the fur of a bison-

 "Come on fuck me!" He interrupted my thoughts.

I had no idea how much longer this could go on but I was shit out of luck and this was the only way to get the pills despite the fact that my body started screaming obscenities at me. I guess I was used to that. I couldn't wait for this pigs grip to loosen and take a nice relaxing shower. Scrub my body from head to toe, until my skin flush red. Only then could I start to feel comfortable in my own skin once again.

The chair was under allot of strain as we rocked back and forth. He started breathing heavier and grunting as he slouched back into the chair it finally came to an end -no pun intended . It was at that exact moment, that exact point in my life everything would change and never be the same again, not that my life was that particularly great before but hopefully you smell what im selling. I herd foot steps getting louder and the door flung open. There she stood tall and lean as pretty as she could be.

"Mr.Davis your 4 o'clock is wait-"

She trailed of as she looked up from her day planner, eyes wide open in shock. I guess its not everyday you see a 17 year old girl and her 40 year old psychiatrist in this particular position. She started screaming and in a blink of an eye she grabbed my arm and yanked me of him. I didn't even get a chance to grab my panties as she dragged me out of his small office. I was panicking, mostly cause im fairly sure I wont get my pills now.

"Are you okay ?" She ask in a low and careful voice, with shaking hands.

When I didn't answer, not knowing what to say really, mostly lost in thought. What was I thinking? Was I out of my mind? Embarrassed, I covered my feelings with attitude. She placed her hands on my shoulders and tried again. Despite what just happened I generally don’t like people touching me.

"You can talk to me" She tried again.

“Fuck off.”I said with the most deviant expression I could manage.

She flushed red and with an angry humph she turned on her heals towards her desk, picked up the phone and started flipping through a notebook. No doubt searching for my mothers number. She was to busy to notice me walking back to his office. I opened the door slightly and peaked in to see him pacing back and forth talking to himself.

"Can I have my pills now? You promised." I interrupted him with a deep and serious voice.

His head instantly turned to me and gave me a look of disgust.

"Your crazy, yes. Yes, you are. You came on to me, a silly school girl crush." He was hysterical, he racked his hand through his greasy hair as he mumbled

"Who do you think they will believe me or you, a juvenile delinquent "

Ignoring his insult I moved behind his desk and went thought every drawer quickly, leaving behind a horrible mess as I roughly looked for my pills, all I needed was some prozac or Zoloft.

Down the hall I could hear people talking including my mothers voice and I started panicking. I wasn't worried they were here to arrest me, I was worried I wouldn't get my pills, and if I was going to have to go back to that hell hole of a home, I needed them to survive. I ran over to the wooden door and locked it, just to be safe I popped a nearby chair underneath the handle, to make sure there was no way they were getting in that easily. I grabbed my panties and stuffed them in my skirt pocket.

I needed those pills and I was running out of time. I seized his tie in my hand and shoved him into a chair next to his desk. I used my panties to tie up his hands behind the chair.

"Give me the bloody pills or I swear this will be extremely unpleasant for you!" I screamed inches away from his face.

"I cant. I cant okay!" He said looking a little panicked.

I decided not to waist time on negotiation so I grabbed a pencil of his desk and stabbed his leg, leaving it there half sticking out. At least now he knew I was serious , he let out a demented scream and struggled against me to get loose. Resistance was futile, I was pist.