Ch 1

Now Ladies and Gentlemen! It's time for the match that you all have been waiting for!

Korea vs Singapore! For the gold medal in Taekwondo here in the Olympics!

Park is being aggressive with his kicks today. While Tan is doing his best to avoid them... and WHAT'S THIS?!

*Whistle Blows*

TAN HAS SUCCESSFULLY COUNTERED PARK!!!

*Pant* *Pant*

I wake up with heavy panting and sweating.

It's that dream again.

F*** this. I need some air.

I head out to the balcony where I can see the sky and take deep breaths.

*Knock Knock Knock*

?: (Y/N)! YAH PARK (Y/N)!

You: Sigh~ Who is it?

?: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO IS IT?! HURRY THE F*** UP AND GET CHANGED! WE'RE ALREADY LATE!!!

Late? I check my watch and look at the time.

You: OH SHI- JUST GIVE ME 5 MINUTES!

I quickly get changed and head out to get a punch on my shoulder from Jinwoo.

Jinwoo: AISH WHY'D YOU WAKE UP SO LATE! WE'LL GET SCOLDED BY MANAGER ONCE WE GET THERE!

You: Hehehe sorry... Let's just hurry up

Jinwoo: Aish. Let's go.

We head to the basement to get in my car.

I quickly drive towards the company and immediately get scolded by the manager.

Jinwoo: Aish I can't believe that he scolded us for 30 mins straight.

You: I think its because that this isn't our first time being late.

Jinwoo: And who's fault is it always?

You: Hehehe sorry...

Jinwoo: Haish. When are you going to visit coach? He hasn't seen you after what happened.

You: I don't think I will... After everything he did for me... I let him down just like that...

Jinwoo: How many times have I told you? He doesn't care. He just wants to see you practice again.

You: I'm sorry Jinwoo but I really won't go back to Taekwondo ever again.

Jinwoo: Sigh~ I can't force you if you don't want to. Just take your time and think about it from time to time.

You: Yeah sure Jinwoo.

Jinwoo: Anyways Let's get drinks later after our shift ends tonight.

You: Aish this Jinwoo always knows what I like.

Jinwoo: Of course! We've been best friends for a long ass time now!

You: Hahahaha we should go... I feel like manager is here.

Jinwoo: Oh your manager senses are tingling? I'll go ahead! See ya later!