Ch 18

(Y/N) POV

I lied down and closed my eyes.

I still couldn't believe that the girl who kissed me was Seulgi.

?: (Y/N)? Can I seat here?

(Y/N): Yeah sure Wendy. You won't believe what just happened, you predicted everything but the last part! Like who would've known?! Seulgi kissed me on my cheeks! I thought that you said that she was the shy type?? I still can't believe she confessed upfront like that though.

?: Why couldn't you believe it and what's wrong with her kissing you on your cheeks?

(Y/N): I don't know. I always thought that Seulgi was this fragile teddy bear that was innocent but then she kissed me suddenly!

?: Then what did you want her to do?

(Y/N): To be honest, I think I would've liked it better if she gave me a kiss on my lips. But, like. The kisses on my cheeks were really cute too. I'm not sure what I wanted at that moment.

?: If she gave you a kiss on the lips, what would you do?

(Y/N): Honestly, that would make me feel better. It felt like she was teasing me back then. But wait a sec, why do you sound li-

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I opened my eyes to see that it was Seulgi who kissed me.

Seulgi: There. Do you feel better now? 

I sit up and look at her.

(Y/N): Well yeah but what are you doing here?

Seulgi: Wendy wanted me to seat here. This must still be a part of her plan.

(Y/N): Seriously? I don't think that it is. She didn't say anything to me about this. Maybe she just wants you to seat here?

Seulgi: Maybe. At least we get to seat together.

(Y/N): Do you have anything you want to do then? 

Seulgi: Well could I do what Wendy was doing earlier?

(Y/N): You want to put your head on my shoulder?

Seulgi: Not just that...

(Y/N): Basically you want to cuddle? 

Seulgi: Yes...

(Y/N): Then, do you want to watch a movie while cuddling? 

Seulgi: Yes! What do you want to watch?

(Y/N): There's a movie I've been wanting to watch and I think they have it here. 

Seulgi: Oh what is it about? 

(Y/N): I'm not sure what it is about, but my favorite actor is starring in this movie. 

Seulgi: Ahh then let's watch it.