Ch 26

It's been a few months since the incident happened. 

I guess what surprised me the most was that there was nothing about what happened on any kind of media. 

SM must have really pulled some strings in order to keep this quiet. 

I'm finally allowed to be discharged after healing my wounds. 

The doctor was really surprised at how much adrenaline my body produced back then and he keeps telling me to take it easy as I might get easily exhausted because of that. 

I do feel weaker than before. 

Seulgi was supposed to come to pick me up along with the other Red Velvet members but they had to do Weekly Idol. 

((A/n): I sort of miss the old hosts for Weekly Idol but the new hosts are pretty aight.)

Luckily, Jinwoo was discharged 1 week ago and completely healed from his injuries. 

I called him to come to pick me up and he did. 

Jinwoo: Welcome back to the outside world. 

(Y/N): Well it's nice to be out of that room, to be honest.

Jinwoo: I know right. Sorry, Seulgi couldn't come she had something to do. 

(Y/N): No worries. I actually plan on doing something. 

Jinwoo: What? What's the plan? 

(Y/N): You know that they call random citizens and accept the calls right? 

Jinwoo: And you plan to be one of those " random citizens? " 

(Y/N): Pretty much. 

Jinwoo: Well. Good luck with that. There are a lot of people waiting for their chance to be allowed to talk to their idols through the call. 

(Y/N): I just hope I'm lucky if anything. 

Jinwoo: I'll drop you off at your apartment for now. 

(Y/N): Hmm what time will the segment happen?

Jinwoo: Around 6:30 pm-ish? It's usually around that time.

(Y/N): Good. 

6 pm

I almost forgot about the show and turned it on. 

It seemed as if Irene was ironing some clothes while the rest were talking. 

Host: Wahhh! Irene, you really look like you'll become a good mom in the future!

Irene: Hehehe... No, I'm just really good at ironing clothes. 

Wendy: Ehhhh Omma!!! 

Joy: Omma!!!

Yeri: Ommmmmmmmmaaaa! 

Seulgi: *laughs hysterically* 

Irene: YAH! STOP IT! 

Hahaha. She really is like a mom. She's taking care of 4 kids on her own. 

Host: Now, let's take a commercial break. Viewers please be on standby as we will be selecting a select few that will be allowed to talk to Red Velvet! 

This is my chance. I have to get this.

Host: And now we are back! We have selected 5 lucky viewers to talk to Red Velvet! Now please make sure that your questions aren't that long in order to give time to the others. Caller number 1! 

1: Hi... I'm a really big fan of Red Velvet and I really think that Joy is really pretty. I've seen her acting and I've liked it also. I hope I can meet you one day! 

Host: Aww that was cute. Next one please! 

2: I'm a really big fan of Irene. She's really like a goddess! Her beauty is really excellent! 

3: I like Blackpink! Could you introduce me to th-

Host: We're sorry but this is about Red Velvet. We will be calling another person instead.

4: Ahh hello? 

Host: Yes hello? 

4: Ahh good. I love you Seulgi! I'm your biggest fan! 

Seulgi: Wait. Are yo- 

Host: And that's all the time we have for this segment!