Ch 9

After unpacking my clothes and filling the bathtub I go in.

Ahhhh~ this feels relaxing. 

I won't have to meet the client until later so I'll take my time here.

*Phone Rings*

Seriously? Who could be calling me, I just got in?!

I reach out for my phone on the counter and answer it. 

(Y/N): Hello? 

?: Is this Park (Y/N)? Your boss gave us your number in order to contact you.

(Y/N): Ahh well, may I ask who this is? 

?: Ahh I'm sorry, I'm Hasegawa Akira. If possible I would like to meet you asap? 

(Y/N): I see. Where will we meet? 

Akira: I'll send you the location. I'll see you there in 15 mins. 

Sigh~ I should go get changed and head out.

15 mins later...

I look around for this Hasegawa Akira guy and I think that it is him sitting on the bench.

(Y/N): Are you Hasegawa Akira?

Akira: Yes. Then you must be Park (Y/N). It's nice to meet you.

(Y/N): It's also nice to meet you but what did you call me for? 

Akira: Well our client will be arriving here late at night, and we need you to stick to the shadows and protect them from a distance.

(Y/N): Wait, I thought you were the client? 

Akira: Ahh no, I'm just the head of security for these clients. I just pulled some strings and called your boss since there were death threats our client was receiving.

(Y/N): I see. Who are the clients btw?

Akira: I'm sorry but I can't tell you that. You'll meet them later or tomorrow but they won't know about you.

(Y/N): They must be a really important client for you to take measures like this. 

Akira: They really are. Take this, this will be the clothes you'll wear while being afar.

(Y/N): Thank you. Anything else? 

Akira: Nothing else. You won't be having contact with anyone else but me so, I'll give you a radio to listen to the comms. Channel number 2 will be me and you'll report anything happening to me. 

(Y/N): Cool. I'll go ahead and head back to my hotel room. I still feel a bit jetlagged. 

Akira: Then your job will start tomorrow morning. I'll contact you by then. 

SeulgI POV

We've finally arrived!!!! I can't wait to meet the fans tomorrow!!!

We got driven to our hotel room and was told to rest. 

I was used to traveling by airplane but I could still feel the jetlag.

Irene: We should go to sleep and prepare for tomorrow. 

Wendy: We really should go to sleep. It's late and I didn't get to sleep well on the airplane. 

We looked for our rooms and I had the room to myself. 

Irene was with Yeri and Joy was with Wendy. 

I lost at Rock, Paper, Scissors so I had to take the room by myself.

I look at the scene outside and even though it was late, the city was still awake. 

I should go and buy some souvenirs for my family tomorrow if I have time. 

We were only staying for a week here since the advertisement won't take that long. 

I wasn't that surprised as we only had to do some modeling as a group and just a fan meetup. 

I really want to catch up on my drama right now but I sure that I'll fall asleep as I watch it.

I'm too lazy to take a bath right now, I'll just go brush and change into my pajamas. 

It'll be a fun day tomorrow! I say to myself as I doze off.