Ch 4

We look away in embarrassment and the room is filled with awkward silence until Jinwoo speaks up.

Jinwoo: Was I interrupting something? Should I leave? 

You: No No she was just burning up and I decided to check on her that's all. 

Jinwoo: You checked on her by looking at her face to face? Right.... Anyways, You can be discharged now if you want. 

Girl: Oh really? Then that's great I can treat you to lunch for saving me!

Jinwoo: Did you ask her the question (Y/N)?

You: Ask her? Ahhhh.  I'm Park (Y/N), the is Sung Jinwoo and you are? 

Girl: Oh right. I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Kang Seulgi from Red Velvet.

Jinwoo: Seeeeee I told you she's from Red Velvet! 

You: I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, I'm not really into idols and kpop groups.

Jinwoo: What do you mean you're not into them? You were talking about Twice last week straight! 

I punch Jinwoo on his shoulder and he winced in pain.

You: Don't listen to him. He's crazy. Are you feeling better?

Seulgi: Yeah I'm feeling better and don't worry I understand since Twice is really popular.

You: Well we can go for lunch but I'll pay for my own meal. 

Seulgi: Ehh nooooo let me treat you pleaseeeeeee? 

You: No I have my own money plus I know its hard to earn money since your an idol and all.

Seulgi: But its the only way I can repay you! So pleaseeeeee let me treat you pleaseeee?

Aish. How can I say no when she's being all cute like that.

You: Fine fine. But we'll go somewhere cheap and not expensive okay? 

Seulgi: Yes sir!!

Jinwoo: Uhh guys... I'm still here you know? 

You: Oh sorry Jinwoo. You wanna come with? 

Jinwoo: I want to. But I still have work and Manager already knows what happened and has given you sick leave. 

You: Oh I'm sorry for not drinking with you that night btw. 

Jinwoo: Don't worry about it. After all, you saved a girl and on top of that, it was Seulgi. We can always drink some other time dude. 

You: Yeah I guess you're right. 

Jinwoo: Oh and the doctor told me to tell you that you shouldn't strain your body or do any exercises so that your wound won't open up. Well, I'll go ahead. See you later dude! Bye Seulgi! 

Seulgi: Byeee! Take care!! 

Jinwoo leaves the room leaving me and Seulgi. 

You: I should go get changed so that we can go eat. 

Seulgi: Do you have clothes to change into?

You: Jinwoo bought some when he came in. 

Seulgi: Ohh then I'll wait outside and tell the doctor you'll be leaving. 

Seulgi left the room and I head inside the bathroom to get changed.

Should I consider this a date? or just a friendly lunch? 

She's an idol so I'm pretty sure that we're just friends. 

She won't be able to see me again since she'll be busy when they come back from their vacation. 

Well, I guess I should be careful since there might be some paparazzi following her.

Actually, how did she even end up with those 3 guys last night?