Ch 7

I wake up to my alarm. Aish. I don't have work since I'm on my sick leave.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't.

I'm one of those people who are once woken up, can't get back to sleep.

Sigh~ My stomach still hurts a bit, I took my cellphone and walk lazily towards the kitchen.

Usually, around this time, Jinwoo would be at my door waking me up and shouting at me.

But this time it was quite peaceful.

Ahhhh~ The smell of morning coffee.

I took a sip and looked at recent news.

Some politics... 2D1N S4... Oh...

Red Velvet is heading to Japan for a fan meetup.

Oh... I wonder how Seulgi is doing?

I hope that she's okay. She seemed really frightened back then.

Sigh~ I couldn't even get her number...

*Doorbell Rings*

Jinwoo: (Y/N)! Wake up! I have something to tell you.

I open the door and he comes in.

Jinwoo: Woah you actually woke up early this time!

You: Sigh~ What is it?

Jinwoo: Manager wants to see you.

You: But I'm on my sick leave?

Jinwoo: Oh you're not going there for work. He apparently had something important to tell you.

You: Then let me get changed and let's go there.

(A/n) - You can wear this or smth else.

We head towards the basement after I finish getting changed.

Jinwoo: Where's your car?

You: Ahh shoot. It's at the company... I forgot to take it yesterday.

Jinwoo: Seriously dude? Come on let's just ride the train then.

You: Hehe my bad.

We went up to the ground floor and walked towards the train station.

Jinwoo: Btw, did you get her number?

You: Who's number?

Jinwoo: Who else am I talking about? Seulgi of course!

You: Ahh... Well, I was about to but she had to go back to her company.

Jinwoo: Sigh~ This is why you are still single (Y/N). You should've asked for her number when I left.

You: Yeah. I should've. But hey, at least I met and saved an idol which I didn't think I would do.

Jinwoo: I also got to meet an idol because of you so it was a win-win for  the both of us.

You: I guess so. But I hope that she's feeling better. She was really scared when I tried to talk to her.

Jinwoo: Nehh I'm pretty sure she'll be busy with their group activities so don't worry about it, dude.

You: Do you think that we'll be able to meet her again?

Jinwoo: Nahh impossible dude. Maybe in fan meetings but I don't think that we'll be able to meet her again.

You: Sigh~ Well I guess it was just a coincidence that we met her yesterday then.

Jinwoo: Cheer up bro. There are a lot of fishes in the sea.

You: You want me to date a fish?

Jinwoo: Aish. You idiot. I meant that there are a lot more people that you can meet.

You: Ahhh then that would make sense and yet, of course, I'm just kidding.

Jinwoo: Sure dude. Whatever you say hahaha.