Ch 25

(Y/N): I don't but maybe this will remind me.

(A/n): This time you decide what happens here. Hug or Kiss 

(Y/N): I remember now. 

Seulgi: You remember me?!!!

(Y/N): No. I just remember this girl who pulled me into an airplane bathroom stall and kissed me. 

Seulgi: Wow. I can't believe someone did th- Hey!!! Wait a sec!! 

(Y/N): What? I just remember that girl confessed to me.

Seulgi: YAH! HOW COULD YOU?! YOU PRETENDED NOT TO KNOW ME?! 

(Y/N): I'm just kidding Seulgi. It's just a prank! 

Seulgi: Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. 

(Y/N): Hehehe sorry. But could you tell me what happened? I don't remember anything but charging towards that guy. 

Seulgi: Well, You charged or rather tackled into him and made him fall. 

(Y/N): And then I fainted?

Seulgi: No not yet. When I was looking at you it seemed like your eyes were full of rage and no matter how many times he hit you, it seemed as if you didn't feel the pain. 

(Y/N): That reminds me. What happened to him? 

Seulgi: Let me finish. 

(Y/N): Oh... Sorry. Please continue. 

Seulgi: After the many times he hit you, I think he got scared. I also felt goosebumps and it looked like you were really going to kill him. He was terrified and ran towards the door when there was this tall looking guy who bumped into him. 

(Y/N): Tall looking guy? Did he look old or young? 

Seulgi: Hmm... He was old I think. He even introduced himself as your Manager? But when he came you suddenly fainted or even just blacked out and a few hours later your here. 

(Y/N): Ahh. That explains it then. How's Jinwoo? 

Seulgi: He's in the other room and the doctor said he was lucky to have been treated early because if not then he had to stay for physical therapy for 3 months. 

(Y/N): How about me? Do I need physical therapy? 

Seulgi: No I don't think so. If anything the doctor was shocked that you pretty much absorbed the blows and healed up real quick. 

(Y/N): Seulgi, could you do me a favor and call Manager?

Seulgi: He's actually outside. He even paid for your hospital bills. Should I call him? 

(Y/N): Please do. 

Seulgi called Manager in and I told Seulgi to leave the room for a while as I had to ask Manager some things.

(Y/N): What happened to the guy who kidnapped Seulgi? 

Manager: Well. I was going to beat him up and put him in jail but it really looked like he was terrified and just wanted to go in. Honestly, that was the first time I saw a person scared sh**less. He was really sweaty and I wasn't sure why but when I saw you, I knew. 

(Y/N): Ahh... then what happened to the Red Velvet members?

Manager: As you said, I went there first and those weren't even guards. They were more likely just amateurs and got everyone to safety. 

(Y/N): That's a relief then. Thx Manager. 

Manager: No prob. Anything else? 

(Y/N): No nothing. Could you call Seulgi back in when you leave? 

Manager: She'll come in either way when I leave.