Tom x Tord ~ Thunder and Lightning (part 1?)

ok so i might at some parts sound dumb but its 4am bare with me-
but its raining and thundering rn and was watching tomtord stuff till internet when out so- yeah ok story—

idk genres
cussing but in norwegian :)
_______________________

Tords POV

I awoke to to a loud clap of thunder. Ugh, as much as I find this weather to be calming, it can be a pain sometimes. Knowing now that I probably wont be able to fall back asleep now, I head out of my room, only have quickly throwing my red hoodie on and checking the time,'4:19AM'. As I creep(er aww man) out the room quietly, despite the rain pouring down hard, and it clearly being dark, I took careful step down the stairs. All I was now been focusing on was the rain grow harder and to be careful with my steps. Once down the set of stairs i pass the kitchen, only to see a light.. from the refrigerator.. I go over to close it, that was until there was a heavy weight pulling me down from behind,"FAEN!!", I had nearly screamed thankfully catching myself to not scream. "T- *hic* TooOrdyyY~" (lol what) Turning around- er- trying to turn around to see who it was, I think it was now obvious. "What is it jehovah?.. damn drunk", I had whispered the last part. I wait for a response but hadn't gotten one after about a minute of waiting, so I had just sighed and assumed he was asleep. I calmingly and slowly turn around, try not to wake or startle him or anything, this time actually able to and see him asleep. I start blushing a bit, the red on my face growing the more details I have just now noticed he had.. 'Since when was he.. so cute?' I shake my head from the thought and stop what I was doing. Though I couldn't leave him here, as he was leaning on me, I sighed once more and pick him up, bridal style (end me haha), surprisingly lighter than I would've imagined as when he was leaning on me while awake before. I take him over to the couch and set him down, taking one last glance before heading over back to the stairs as my plans weren't as they were supposed to be and the couch is taken for any more seating. "T-Tord?" I turn back around to see Tom now awake looking up at me from where he was placed. "Y-Yes?" I replied to his call ,'You idiot! Stuttered and- never mind if he's your enemy, at least he drunk..'. "C-Can you stay.. I *hic* don't wanna *hic* be left a-alone...". I hesitated before nodding slightly and walking back, having him sitting back up so I have room to sit. I, of course, sit next to him and from there its some awkward silence before he leans his head against my shoulder, and starts to take my hoodie off. "h-hey what are you d-doing?", I asked frantically, not sure what he was planning. He takes of my hoodie and sets it down on the head of the couch (at this point idk im tired and idk how to explain it-). He leans on me again making me lean back, now laying down and him laying on me. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't comfortable, and at last the rain slowly stopped as well as the thunder. "Love you commie." I hear Tom mumble, making my face flush red."I-..I l-love you, too..", I reply and feel him smile against my chest (im not sure if he can breath but ok shh). Though.. maybe I have fallen for this idiot, hes actually not too bad, but he's drunk.. I guess i'll just have to see what happens in the morning...

____________________
oh for how much i hated that- i might make a part 2 if you guys want that or add on this later, but in the meantime i shall sleep- im tired now and pretty much gave up nearing the end- *sigh* hiw yall enjoyed anyways qwp have a great day/night :) bye lol