Tom x Tord ~ Rain (part 2) (WITH SOME PICTURES)

jdnsbdbsnsn wattpad deleted all of my progress when i was just mad at my family being loud. its never quiet here. so here we go again... yay..

oml furture me about that up there— lOL mOod-

______________________

Toms POV

I awoke to a headache. Maybe I should actually stop the drinking for a bit. Though I had noticed a few different things that were unusual. I was warm, and seemed to be in someones embrace, the warmth seemed to be coming from the embrace (there was a few other things different too like being on the couch and yeah.). I continue to stay still and enjoy this while it lasts. Though, my curiosity finally had got the best of me to see who or what it was, i slowly look up to see..

 Though, my curiosity finally had got the best of me to see who or what it was, i slowly look up to see

(sorry for the bad drawing.)

..Tord?! 'Why would some commie like him— never mind. I'll be asking him those questions later. But for now, he looks.. quite nice...'. I shake my head to stop what I was thinking. About 4 minutes later I decide I should get up before someone else sees me- er- us like this. So I of course tried to get up without waking him.

key word: tried.

He woke up almost the instant I moved to get up.

Tords POV
(oh hey this was a few months ago lol- might as well continue then :') though kinda forgot where i was going with this oops—)

Waking up I slowly blinking to get my sight to clear. Regaining my focus I look around at the area I'm unfamiliar to waking up to and soon realize I'm on the sofa in the living room. Confused, I try remembering how I gotten here last night, but before I could even piece everything together to know what happened, I hear shuffling and notice I was warmer than usual. (I think i said that in toms part too but youll just have to deal with that uwu) Looking down at what it was I see..

i would draw another picture but ehh im bad at full body side views-

...Tom? Oh no.. He's probably gonna get mad at me and everything will become worse between us- expect he looks really red. Im not sure what that is, maybe got sick. Great maybe I'll get sick, too.... Ooor blushing now that I think about it but i doubt it. Deciding we should probably get up and return to our rooms before Edd and Matt suspect anything.

"Erm.." He mumbled, seeming embarrassed by this. From what it seems he woke me trying to get up, so he continues what he was doing and getting up and off of me, sitting down on the other end of the sofa, rubbing his arm and looking away from my direction. I also sit up, grabbing my hoodie from the head of the sofa (im still not sure what its called lol) and tossing it on.

Waiting a few more moments I get up to return to my room, but instead getting a tug on my sleeve from Tom.

its bad qwp ik hhh-

its bad qwp ik hhh-

"Hey uh.." he hesitated before continuing his sentence, still having a flush of red on his face. "What happened last night?" He sounded worried and his voice softer than usual.

Toms POV because im bored with todds yes uwu

"What happened last night?" I finished, worried and letting go if his sleeve. I swear I will hate myself so much if I— "Well.. It was storming and I decided to come here because I wouldnt be able to sleep except you were here and well.. I guess you fell asleep on me, that's basically what had happened." Tord had cut off my thinking. Oh thank god I didn't— "Oh uh and well you uh.. heh- said you loved me? G-guess you were really drunk, huh?" I stopped, turning pale and feeling a bit sick, he seemed to notice. "Hey? You alright? Its n-not like you ment it.. right?"

lol i dont know where im going with this its stupid and i just wanna finish it—

"Heh yeah.." I replied looking away even further and tearing up slightly.(thisisstupidanddumbandihatethis-)
Realization seemed to strike him,"Hey its ok! We might have our disagreements at times but we can work things out if you'd like" He said smiling at me proudly and giving a small side hug. I look back over to him, smiling a bit and wiping away what now are tears of joy from his words

(*casually cringes at screen-*)

"Ha- your serious?"

"Never been more serious"

He then lightly grabs me by the chin (ok i forgot the saying but i think you know what im saying *cries*) and brings both our faces closer to one another, not long after being connected (again, forgot this saying as well.) into a kiss.

"*gasp* EDD! EDD LOOK THEIR K I S S I N G!!"

"WELL TAKE A PICTURE!!—"

_______________________
822 or something words of absolute garbage—

but yay im finished..? idk im tired and just wanted this done lol— well sorry for not posting often..? even though this book only has like 10 reads lol anyways requests and ill try to do it as fast as i can— jssmnsns and sorry for cursing your minds with my trash art lol