Edd x Matt ~ Star Gazing (part 2)

jendbsbx i want to sleep so tomorrow comes faster but cant because im not tired and a damn child crying. please help i feel like running away or strangling someone (not really) :')

____________________

Matts POV (short)
As much as I would like to wish, I know it wouldn't get me anywhere with him. Though I still have so many questions on what this feeling is I have towards him.

(yeah idk where i wanted his pov to go bsnsnensbdns)
—small time skip—

Edds POV
It's 1:48 in the morning and as usual I'm awake. Also with the unknown reason of having Matt the one mainly in my mind. I'm still not sure where these feelings are suddenly coming from, is it disgust? Anger? And as much as I might might deny it.. love?? (wtfwhereamigoingwiththisXDD)
I blush, sitting up and cover my face with my hands. 'Why would i think that?' Sighing I get up, not sure what I'm going to do with my thoughts on him having me and staying up all night. 
Standing up and quickly slipping on my shoes I quiEtly step out my room.
(idk where im going with this but your just going to have to deal with this the faster i type and get this done with the hOpefully faster i get tired :')) )
'...I guess.. a drink wouldn't be so bad.' making my way to the kitchen I open the fridge, I go and see theres only one left cola ,'guess we'll have to go shopping later..'
Walking back to my room I look out the window of the back door (i dont know the layout of the house but i see the back doors as glass doors- idk why but yes) to see someone laying there?

ok im just going to post thing where it is now, im stressed from all the screaming and crying from that child its now quiet and i want to take that as a chance to actually sleep. ill edit and finish this when i can- oor just have the kid wake up and cry again. *sigh* well requests are still open and ill do those whenever i can qwp anyways have a good day/night