Chapter 3

I wake up and put my hair in a ponytail. I go to the bathroom and get ready. I get my bag and head out. Before any one can see me. I hop on my motorcycle and drive off to my hide out. Until it's time for school.

I get to my hide out and sit on my swing bench. I think about everything, that has happened to me. I have to train to be a princess and have to rule a entire kingdom.

I have to keep it a secret from my best friend. I want to scream and punch something. I have to admit, I have a small crush on my best friend.

I just hope and pray that I still have Michael when this whole thing is over. Speaking of the devil, here he comes.

"I had a lucky guess, you will be here." "Well, what do you want?" I asked. "Everyone is looking for you." "Why?" "Because you are late for school." Oh crap. I quickly took off and went to my motorcycle.

I get to school and run to class. The teacher gives us a quiz. Thank god I studied.

It's after school. I head to my motorcycle when Lana and her goons stops me. "I wondered when you would come after me?" I said.

"Look, you tell your low life of a sister to leave Josh alone." "I would but she doesn't listen to me." "Do it or I will rip you apart." "Like I said, I can't. Plus, you don't scare me."

The next thing that happens out of nowhere, Lana and her minions starts to beat me up. Punches me in the face, stomach.

Bang my head off of the ground. I fight all three of them, but I am only one person. Finally, teachers sees and pull us apart. I go to my motorcycle and drive off.

I get to grandma's and sit on my motorcycle. It's a good thing that I carry a first aid kit with me. I clean off my wounds and bandaged it up. I got out and talk to the intercom. They let me in and I came in.

Grandma was sitting there. "Mikayla, what happened to you?" "Oh nothing, just a little ambush." I say as I put my bag down. "Just a little ambush, it looks like you were in a war."

"Let's get you checked." She says. "I am fine." "No you are not. Now let's get you checked." She checked me and I told her everything. She checked me out and I find out she was a nurse before she met grandpa.

We carry on with our lesson. We learn how to walk. Before that she looked us over, and we need to make ourselves more proper.

Mia mocks her and Grandma does it back. I had to laugh. I walk properly and it was hard but fun.

Then she gave me books to read. Then we left and got home.

Mia and mom is still not talking. I walk to my room and start to study.

I hear a ring and check my phone. It's Michael. I can't talk to him. I let it ring.

I continue studying and learning how to be a princess.

I end up falling asleep on my desk.