Started With Mario Kart 😚

It's Sunday and my best male friend C/N is at my house playing Mart Kart 8 Deluxe in my room with me. We're on track 10 of our match. I finish first, tieing us 5 wins each, he finishes 5th. The next track is about to start "Ribbon Road" Then C/N pauses the game and says happily, "I got an idea, whoever beats the other in wins, gets to do whatever they want to the other person and I mean ANYTHING." I poke his shoulder and say "Okay good luck C/N, you're gonna need it." He says "Whatever you say Potato Y/N." He unpauses the game and the race starts. We're on the 3rd lap, I'm in 1st with C/N right behind me, then I fall off and yell "FUCK!" He laughs, passes me and get's 1st. I end up getting 6th. I yell "YOU FUCKING DICK!" He says with a smirk spread across his face "Actually it's C/N." I ask "What?" He says "You said Dick I was correcting you the name's C/N." That fucking smartass! I lightly push him. He just looks at me with a smug look on his face. I say annoyed "Whatever." I get a text from Potato Cousin1/N "Can we come over?" She asks. I reply "Yes." Then I put my phone down still with a frown on my face. Suddenly he moves in front of me and pokes my nose and says "Oh stop pouting." He loses his balance and falls right on top of me. Our bodies touching on my bedroom floor. I blush bright red from under him. He's now hovering over my body. He says "Sorry Y/N." C/N quickly readjusts his sitting position. The race is about to start 3 2 1. I try to fix myself quickly but I'm nowhere near as quick as C/N. When I'm finally fully readjusted, C/N's already done with one lap and I haven't even moved a inch from my starting position. I say bluntly "You fucking suck." He laughs and says "Don't be so sour you weren't going to beat me anyway." I say nothing, giving him the silent treatment. He finishes 1st again and I finish 12th due to him being a cheating asshole. The last track starts "Shy Guy Falls" I grin since I'm so good at this track. sadly it won't help me beat him so out of frustration I turn the game off. He says "Sore loser." I say bluntly "Fuck you." He ignores my comment and says "So I get to do anything." I stand up and C/N looks up and down my body. He stands up too and get's close to me. C/N faces me. With a look of infatuation on his face. He moves even closer, our faces inches apart. C/N kisses my lips I kiss him back. It's going great until "Y/N?" I turn and see my potato cousins. I grab C/N's hand making him walk beside me. I say "Oh I didn't expect you too to meet this way but, C/N this is my cousin COUSIN 1/N, COUSIN 1/N this is my-" I pause and C/N speaks for me "Boyfriend." I finish "C/N." COUSIN 1/N says "Hi." COUSIN 2/N looks at me confused. C/N looks down at his phone and exclaims "It's my Dad he's here to pick me up, bye COUSIN 1/N and see you two at school tomorrow." He walks out and closes the door behind him. COUSIN 1/N asks teasing "C/N's your boyfriend?" COUSIN 2/N asks panicked "What did you two do?" I gulp hard and say "Listen I don't know he kissed me and we were just playing Mario Kart COUSIN 2/N!" COUSIN 1/N says "I hate to say it but you two look cute together." COUSIN 2/N nods. I say "Thanks potatoes."

Okay, I think this is my best story yet! My boyfriend said it's good and I'm proud of it, what do you guys think?
~Alondra