Chapter 2

Note: I will already warn you guys. This isn't a fluffy kind of fanfic. I wanted this to be more on the comedic and action side. It will also be pretty sexual in further chapters.

Read at your own risk.

----

Hange couldn't believe it.

The squeaking sounds of their footsteps was the only one contradicting with the gloomy silence. Hange still looked out of it as she unwillingly walked down the path towards the cellar that they had in the mansion. She looked dispirited, hollow eyes staring straight unto the checkered tiles of the floor.

Her hands were still tied behind her and Moblit... Moblit, her supposed most loyal assistant who she trusted a lot was trailing behind her, trying to keep her in place.

There were also men with guns stationed on every corner. The brunette didn't even bother to look up and check who was who since she was still preoccupied with the empty feeling in her mind.

The next thing she knew was that Moblit pushed her slightly towards the interior of the cell. She didn't even have the time to react as the next thing she heard was how the wooden door carefully shut close.

"I will be back and...uh..." The nervousness is blatant on Moblit's shaky voice. "I will bring you your clothes and food."

She didn't speak. Everything was still processing in her mind and it hasn't sunk in.

"Hange, I'm really sorry."

Soon enough, the fading sound of footsteps filled her ears. 

It was a really gloomy night. On a small window, the bright half-moon on the sky was in plain view as it was surrounded by the plain darkness of the night. This realization struck her, seeing how only the moonlit lightened up the interior of the cell. A fluorescent was installed on the ceiling but the brunette had no energy to go switch the lights on. Instead, the soft-looking bed situated by the corner caught her attention. On the surface, there were enough covers to fight against the coldness of the night.

Walking towards it, she sat down on the mattress, feeling the coolness of the fabric underneath her bare legs since she was only wearing a tightly fit pencil skirt and her corporate suite. Her thoughts were still hay-wired, looking back how only a few hours have passed ever since she was still sitting idly on the swivel chair of her office, analyzing the supposed operation to kidnap that certain someone. 

Hange tried to move her wrist only to once again realized that Moblit hasn't taken it off. As her eyes darted towards her reflection on the shiny marble floor, seeing the disheveled appearance and the dark circles under her eyes woke up many emotions inside her.

Of course.

It was anger.

As if piece by piece, all the scattered fragments pictured out the situation she's currently in. Anger started to ignite in her system like a scorching fire. Her eyebrows furrowed as she continued to stare right back to her reflection on the marble floor.

What the hell? What the actual hell? Is...is she the one in the cell?

A mocking laugh escaped from her lips as her breathing became rigid.

She was torn between lashing out or just staying quiet, suppressing all her anger in.

"That fucking short-ass..." She mumbled, voice shaking in seething anger. "How dare he...how dare he..."

Her men. Lynne. Nifa. Keiji.

Moblit.

What did Levi tell them to make them turn their backs on her? They... they are people to be trusted! Never once in her life did they betray her! Even when loan sharks surrounded the whole building, even when her experiment blew up and destroyed the third floor... never did they once leave her.