Chapter 6

Cold tiles were felt underneath his feet as the warm droplets of water slipped on his bare chest. Levi stood by the shower, dwelling in the warmth it gave him. His thoughts wander into a certain someone with a messy brunette ponytail, shitty eyeglasses fitting for her shitty eyesight and that usual shit-eating grin on her face. 

Basically, Hange. 

He could only sigh at himself for thinking once again of her. After washing himself thoroughly, he walked out of his bathroom with nothing but a towel on his hips.

The raven-haired was quite in such a foul mood lately. Especially the very moment.

After all, it was still early in the morning but Hange was already quite an annoyance.

He just woke up and took some warm shower only to find the brunette already in his bedroom, coming in without permission. This shitty woman herself has no tact. Does she have no shame entering a man's bedroom unannounced?

Regarding a look to her, Hange was now sitting in front of the flat-screen television with the game consoles in her hands. As always, she was filled with enthusiasm, a convincing look on her eyes drawing him in. 

"Levi! Play this with me, please?"

It wasn't rare at all. Lately, Hange has been the one actually pestering him contrary to how the situation was in vice versa a few days ago. Levi didn't know whether he would be pleased by the fact that he doesn't have to drag her around anymore or be annoyed that she's sticking to him like a leech. 

He gave her a disappointed look, taking out some clean shirt and some pants in his closet in the process. "We're already too old for that, shitty glasses."

Levi was going to change now thus he glanced back at her for warning. But Hange was watching him with a pout, sulking that Levi was once again acting so primly. She wasn't even fazed by his appearance at the very moment.

"Come on, Levi! It's just once!" Seeing the straight face from him and upon understanding that he is about to put on some clothes, she turned her head back to the television. "Aside from that... why not make this some sort of challenge? If I win, you have to come with me for some adventure in the forest but if I'll lose then I will behave just like whatever you want."

It was quite interesting and thoroughly a nice deal for both of them.

Thus, after putting on clothes wherein he had to change in the bathroom, of course. Levi finds himself sitting on the floor beside her and clicking frantically on the game consoles in his hands. Words of profanities consecutively came out from the brunette's mouth, frustration laced on her face seeing how the raven-haired was winning the bet she herself suggested.

Levi was a veteran for these games and they were definitely already both old for playing with such childish things. Glancing a look to her, Levi decided to go easy now upon taking in her dejected silly face.

A sly smile did eventually plaster on her lips as she was now winning. Levi decided to pardon this childishness for now if it meant spending time with her.

"Yes! I won!" Hange celebrates, now standing up as she pointed her index finger at him. "That's settled now, shorty! You're coming with me!"

And that explains how Levi was stuck in the middle of this pesky forest with Hange.

If he were to be fairly honest, there was no problem getting stuck with her. In fact, he would very much appreciate it despite what he says. Anyway, he secretly wanted to spend time with her to make up for the last years or at least mend his ties with her. Yet, the problem was that it's not exactly just the two of them.