Official

After that eventful lunch, the atmosphere was weird whenever you were around Aric.

But, it was weird because it felt better, comfortable even, and it bothered you greatly. You weren't supposed to feel comfortable around Aric. He was a menace. He was sadistic and has tried to kill his mother multiple times. He was all but physically a monster.

'A really, really cute monster...'

With that thought in your mind, you almost screamed. You had to cover your mouth quickly, and even then, a tiny squeak made it past your lips. Your face felt hot, especially when a few students looked back to see what the noise was.

Quickly hiding your head in your hands, you tried to get your mind off of Aric and focus on the notes. However, you couldn't get your mind off of him.

He had such pretty violet eyes, and the way his hair fell was abolutely perfect in your eyes.

'Not to mention that one day he walked in and showed off how great the rest of him was.'

Gripping your quill tighter, you firmly hit the side of your head a couple of times. You shouldn't be thinking of him like that. He was not a good person, and he was one of the professor s, a dean even! It was wrong to be thinking of him in any romantic sense. He was probably someone who was incapable of loving anyway, right?

But if that was the case, then why did he create such a nice lunch for you. You knew for a fact that Aric didn't mind never food. Since he was apart of the staff, he could also just order take out from various outside of school places whenever he pleased.

Instead, he took the time to get all of these things together. He brought some of your favorite foods and drinks. He even made the whole thing romantic. All for you.

You remembered when lunch was about to end. Your belly was finally filled with food that made you feel nice. Then Aric took your hand. His touch was very gentle, something that honestly made you a bit nervous. It was foreign. He looked down at your hand with a serious gaze, then he looked up to you.

His face almost felt unfamiliar. His eyes held something so sweet and sincere. 

Aric opened his mouth to say something, but the jingling of the door interrupted him.

Quickly, he stood up and started gathering the food in front of him in a rush. You decided it would be best to help him. You two gathered up everything and threw it all away. Aric took the trash can and hid it in his private storage space, and you took the chair you had been sitting in and placed it away from his desk. The two of you did your best to hide any evidence of what had just transpired.

You didn't know why you two didn't want to get caught, but, for some reason, you knew that you shouldn't get caught.

Then, Aric sat down in his seat and calmed his breathing while you stood by one of his shelves and tried to make yourself look occupied.

After a few more moments of the knob jingling, it opened to reveal Lady Lesso, "Aric, why was the office door locked?"

"I don't know, Mother."

Lady Lesso walked in and tried to observe the surroundings of the room. Her gaze paused on you for a second, but she didn't find anything out of place.

"Hmm. Aric did you make this poor girl skip her lunch period?"

"Of course not, what do you take your own son for?"

She muttered something under her breath and turned her attention to me, "You should run along now, dear, class will be starting soon."

Lost in your thoughts, the yell from the front of class being dismissed brought you back.

Quickly gathering your things, you made your way out of the classroom. Before you could make it far, the swan on your chest started to burn.

Letting out a sigh, you quickly made your way to his office. You were quite nervous, but not for the usual reason. Your new thoughts regarding Aric was worrying you.

Making your way inside after knocking, Aric was sitting at his desk. He was leaning back in his chair and his feet rested on top of the desk. He was looking over a few papers in his hands. He smiled towards you and you felt your face heat up a bit.

"Come on in, [Y/n], close the door behind you."

You did as you were told. Walking up to his desk, you awaited his next instructions. "Alright, please move those chests to the door for me, darling."

You tried to ignore his new pet name, and the fact that he had said please. Moving over to the various chests piled up in the corner. Some of them were quite heavy, but you dragged them across the floor. Aric just kept his eyes on you the entire time. Finally, getting to the final one, you found that you couldn't move it at all. It was as if the box was filled with lead. As much as you tried, it wouldn't budge.

A hand roughly came down onto your shoulder,  and the surprise caused you to let go of the box. However, because of the force you used to try and pull the box, you fell hard into the person behind you.

You both fell to the ground with you on top of them. Muscular arms had been wrapped around your torso in a secure hold.

You wiggled in the person's grasp to turn and try to get up, however the hold remained on you. You instead decided to turn in the hold. You came face to face with Aric.

Aric's arms remained around you.

You were on the floor with him.

You were laying on top of him.

You were staring at one another. His face held surprise, no doubt because of the situation the two of you had found yourselves in. He had such a handsome face. And his cologne smelled so masculine and intoxicating. You didn't know how long the two of you stayed in that position, but eventually he decided to speak.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sca-"

He didn't finish.

But why would he want to when your lips were pressed against his. Aric was honestly shocked for a few seconds, but quickly returned the gesture.

He gently, with hesitance, allowed one of his hands to come to the back of your head, as he pressed closer to you.

The pressure of his hand had you pull away from the kiss and bury your head in his chest in embarrassment. You were breathing quite heavy, but he didn't seem to be out of breath at all. 

Aric gave out a small laugh as he petted your head, "My little mouse finally loves me too."

He licked his lips as he continued to hold you against him. The two of you stayed on the floor together till it was time for your next class.